VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Tonight's a 69'er... in a couple of... er... terms. But mainly the show. Ying and Yang, 69c for a burger, of course Larry Oji and possibly a crapload of sexual allusions. *cough*

VG FREQUENCY Show #69 - SATURDAY, 10pm EST

Unless the studio is hijacked again by half naked basketball goons and girls drooling over him

Paige will be here to delight you with sexy, tantalizing...hatred...of video game music. Much hatred. Aurora should plan to not watch.

Italy is on the same timezone as germany and france (or short said "Central Europe"), Ninenko. Gimme a reason to add it and I will. Else this post was kinda... useless.

Paige will be here to delight you with sexy, tantalizing...hatred...of video game music. Much hatred. Aurora should plan to not watch.

I should dig out a sample for Larry:

"Prince" with "Sexy Motherfucker". XD

well, you write Germany, France, Finland and Norway, why not Italy? :(

don't you love us??? :P

Cause on a horizontal line:

UK (GMT-0) - France - Norway (timezone sometimes a bit different) - Germany - Finland (GMT+2)

France, Norway and Germany have the same timezone. Why adding Spain and Italy too if it's the exact one as Germany and France (vertical on the same line)?

I can add it ... but tell me if that's really efficient. If every american would say "OMG you forgot our country", that list won't be a "small overview" anymore - that's what worldclocks are for (and what I post every time too). I only give a "small" insight, nothing more.

*sigh*

This was the best show ever.

:(

And I even promised myself I'd show up, this time. Then I was reminded that it was the One-Act Festival tonight, and I know people in said show. It was of fairly good quality, too.

And I know I won't show up for shows the next two weeks, because next Saturday is the start of hell week (i.e. tech week) for Into the Woods, and the weekend after that, we're running. :(

I'd have to agree with Compy that there were better shows, like OC ReJects, for instance. However, I'd say that this one definitely ranks up near the top, and not just because of Terra's Bad News (still the best-received track of the show).

There should be a list of VGF #s with the highlight of each show.

Check out my Ormgas.com VG Frequency forum to see playlists for every one of the shows. The episodes with complete details at least point out what transpired during the calls from ReMixers and other personalities. I'm sure other people have their highlights, but doing something like that isn't a bad idea. I should do a clip show at some point, but it would take forever and a day.

And a way to get realplayer without signing up for gay.

Download RealAlternative from the Edskes mirror instead. That give you all the necessary RealPlayer codecs and the Media Player Classic application with which to listen to that stuff with. Free, and no bloatware included. (Get QuickTime Alternative too.) Thanks for your interest.

Check out my Ormgas.com VG Frequency forum to see playlists for every one of the shows. The episodes with complete details at least point out what transpired during the calls from ReMixers and other personalities.

Well, looking at the playlist from the last show, does that mean you didn't play the Visa Röster tracks last weekend? :)

Next show, back to normality, but still no "Chrono Symphonic" show (it'll come... it will come...).

VG FREQUENCY Show #70 - SATURDAY, 10pm EST

Don't we love clueless chicks in the studio getting calls from OCR listeners who can't wait to get on the air?!

As usual, here's a small overview of the most salient timezones for you. And Germany/France = Central Europe (which means the same time for Italiy and Spain too! DUH!).

Small World-Timetable

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 7:00pm
Calgary (Canada): 8:00pm
Atlanta (GA, USA): 10:00pm
Rio de Janero (Brazil): 1:00am (Sunday)
Reykjavik (Iceland): 3:00am (Sunday)
London (England): 3:00am (Sunday)
Oslo (Norway): 4:00am (Sunday)
Germany: 4:00am (Sunday)
Paris (France): 4:00am (Sunday)
Helsinki (Finland): 5:00am (Sunday)
Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 5:00am (Sunday)
Moscow (Russia): 6:00am (Sunday)
Hong Kong (China): 11:00am (Sunday)
Tokyo (Japan): 12:00pm (Sunday, noon)
Sydney (Australia): 2:00pm (Sunday)

(*) no countries are currently observing daylight saving time (DST)

Have fun while listening to VGF#70.

:arrow: SEEDERS NEEDED for the torrent batches

:arrow: If there's no video, blame WMRE and it's crappy server, not Larry. Even Cable and DSL users have crappy streams (switches to lofi without reason) if the video is on, not only 56k users.