TFC or TF1 anyone?

alt.slack

If you have a problem with games that have a high learning curve than maybe you should find a different game or stick to the consoles for your shooters.

I still play shooters regularly and at a level that'll get you calling me a hacker at times. As for a learning curve, FPS have zero learning curve when compared to my favorite genre, hardcore strategy. Stop assuming you even know what you're talking about~ It's cute, but its not correct.

Also worth noting, why would Bleck have to prove anything when several others have proven the point, time and time again, that you have no idea what you're talking about?

Calling me a casual gamer is like calling you a diverse gamer, but you've only been playing TFC for a decade straight. I guess if you lived underground your whole life you wouldn't know that the surface existed, huh? If you fail to even comprehend that you should just turn around and cry about how no one understands you and that only you, the one hardcore gamer on the planet, will play TFC until all the servers turn to dust, and that you'll be a better gamer for never taking time to consider that you may be terribly wrong.

(This is kinda fun, I have a lot to vent in a safe enviornment and this is just the ticket!)

You still haven't told me how I am a fool. Give me some valid counter arguments to my points instead of just calling me a fool for stating them.

Ha ha ha. This coming from the kid that asserts subjective statements as if they're facts that everyone must agree with.

I still play shooters regularly and at a level that'll get you calling me a hacker at times. As for a learning curve, FPS have zero learning curve when compared to my favorite genre, hardcore strategy. Stop assuming you even know what you're talking about~ It's cute, but its not correct.

Also worth noting, why would Bleck have to prove anything when several others have proven the point, time and time again, that you have no idea what you're talking about?

Calling me a casual gamer is like calling you a diverse gamer, but you've only been playing TFC for a decade straight. I guess if you lived underground your whole life you wouldn't know that the surface existed, huh? If you fail to even comprehend that you should just turn around and cry about how no one understands you and that only you, the one hardcore gamer on the planet, will play TFC until all the servers turn to dust, and that you'll be a better gamer for never taking time to consider that you may be terribly wrong.

(This is kinda fun, I have a lot to vent in a safe enviornment and this is just the ticket!)

Learning curve totally depends on the shooter. A game like CS:S has little to none, where a game like Quake or TFC has quite a big learning curve. I've played 90 percent of the FPS games to come out since the hey day of TFC and very few have given me the sense of accomplishment or enjoyment as the originals that set the standard. The more realistic FPS games become the easier the become IMO.

As far as strat I'll gladly rape you at WC2 or C&C whatever any day of the week.

Aaaand we're done. When you start trash-talking about your skillz in vidja games, that's where I say "enough." This argument is really going nowhere.

Here's what you do alt.slack. Make a TFC server. Post the info in your sig. Go review some remixes and help out on the WIP boards.

If anyone wants to play with you, they will. Capice? Have a nice day.