TFC or TF1 anyone?

alt.slack

After seeing their sad excuse for a "sniper", I refuse to play that game. Seriously, the graphics are the least of the problems. A failed attempt at gameplay is a little higher on my list of issues.

"that game" originated the sad excuse for an FPS all you suckers constantly pawn over like little girls playing with Bratz

also, what the hell do you mean failed attempt at gameplay? TF2 is the one that fails. being stuck in tunnel vision while your stupid gun charges up is retarded. holding in your shot and being able to zoom in and out at will waiting for the perfect moment to release is simply superior.

there's doo doo on your head

edit: how i manage to double post? i swear my last post was before this chucklehead

also, what the hell do you mean failed attempt at gameplay? TF2 is the one that fails. being stuck in tunnel vision while your stupid gun charges up is retarded. holding in your shot and being able to zoom in and out at will waiting for the perfect moment to release is simply superior.

Being able to zoom in/out would make snipers OP. :-P

Grammar however is a very important part of posting. Please keep in mind to write the words you want to write so that you sound a little bit less idiotic in future posts.

Hahaha. Admittedly, I re-read the post you quoted too many times trying to decipher what exactly he had intended.

On the other hand it doesn't physically hurt to look at TF2.

Graphics don't make games... pure and simple

Take the likes of Super Mario 3, it's still better then the new Mario games their bringing out and that was on the NES which was later put together with 3 other Mario games just because it was a good game, I could name a list the size of Niagra falls of old but classic games that have their FUN value... Today games are way too gimicky "We have a new physics engine and HD textures".... Yes but is the game any good? I may only be 18 and missed out on some of the greatest games that made today's gaming but I still enjoy them

Without TF there'd be no TF2, etc...

IMO games have lost their fun value, I remeber the days of playing TF in LAN parties and laughing as my mate gets blown away by a stray rocket *sigh* ode to the days of fun and good laughs

Heh, First post and it sounds like I'm ranting, apologies for that :P

I agree more than the average person that graphics don't make a game. On the other hand, TFC's horrible graphics negatively impacted the gameplay. You couldn't tell who you were shooting, if you were hitting them, where grenades ended up, and where people were hiding, among other issues.

Also, TFC sounds like: HA! *BOOM* HA! HA! *KABOOM* HA! HA! *BOOM* HA! HA! HA! *THUNK* HA!