Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

I imagined the sci-fi tracks (like Holy Mother of Darkness) would be more trance-driven, the magic/fantasy settings to be more epic overtures, and the west/olde tyme settings to be other genres (but not modern), but this is sounding good. PLEASE, video game and music gods and sciences! Let this one get an EXCELLENT reception!!!

wow, this project is gonna be soooooo awesome. :D

and Luke, we have no thanksgiving here, so I really have no idea when it is or even what it's about, all I know is that people eat turkey in thanksgiving haha. :P

It's about European immigrants meeting and making peace with the American indians a few years before coming in and taking over their land, moving them to reservations and bulldozing their burial grounds to build Walmarts.

And food.

Really killer preview :-D Some highlights would have to be Level 99, ilp0, Theophany, Joker, Hy Bound, VHD, Jovette, Rayza, and this mystery dude (or dudette?) at the beginning. That first song sounds REALLY professional!

Thanks for sharing, though! Which were the two tracks that got left off though? Maybe the first post needs to be updated, but I only see DJ Mokram not having a WIP in the preview track :?

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving :-)

Just had a hearty listen to this, finally.

Oh man, all these great songs, and there's definitely some great representation from multiple genres. That first song...that secret is just itching me to no end, I wanna know who did it!? I really can't pick out which I liked the most, but I definitely approve of all the guitar representation as well. Flippin' awesome preview track. Looks like I gotta step my game up a notch *cracks knuckles*

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Let's rock.

As far as the first song that starts up.... I cannot reveal the secret. You're all just gonna have to wait. =P I will tell that person though what you all thought....I'm sure they'll be satisfied. =)

bLiNd cannot provide anything yet because he is working/fixing his music PC. Just the other day his hard drive died so everything he did was for nothing (and he was almost done) so maybe he'll make the next preview track. Or I hope so.

As far as the other 2 WIPs that did not make it, I cannot reveal the other artist because I haven't had time to get back to them about their WIP. Dj Mokram asked nicely not to be apart of the first preview track because of his preference.

But sad news too... Halc dropped his song...

Oh no he... I'm going to give him hell for that.

Edit: hell was given (or more precisely, shit, since I forgot I was supposed to be giving), and he had a good reason. Can't force inspiration (only perspiration... ok, I'll stop). Plus he's a freaking remix factory anyway.