Left 4 Dead 2 - now $6.80 on Steam!

The Damned

OH HEY AUSSIES NOW WILL GET L4D2. Ban lifted :)!!

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,28348,26182654-5014239,00.html

However your copies will be 'gimped' so to speak...

"No wound detail is shown and the implicitly dead bodies and blood splatter disappear as they touch the ground. ... The board notes that the game no longer contains depictions of decapitation, dismemberment, wound detail or piles of dead bodies lying about the environment." The unmodified version of the game may still be approved, pending a review that concludes on October 22nd.

kevin you've got money!

bgc my server is a normal l4d server, but as soon as they (gameservers) gets l4d2 servers ready, i'll switch it from l4d to l4d2

Hey, I've been wondering, is this server associated with any Steam groups?

Our Steam group IDs are:

Older: I don't have edit access to the Group's Profile, so I can't see the group ID either.

Newer: 857806

the server group association has been very unreliable, and for some reason the server hasn't been working since the crash course update anyway. i've been meaning to figure out what the deal is but i cba because i'm more interested in POGEYMANZ :V

wha? I don

t even... yu crazy talk now, i not realy undrstain wat yuo saiding.

No, seriously, get that server up and running again, we're going to need it. I like the pokémon games too, but even I play other things occasionally.

Get to it.

the server group association has been very unreliable, and for some reason the server hasn't been working since the crash course update anyway. i've been meaning to figure out what the deal is but i cba because i'm more interested in POGEYMANZ :V

Have you made sure Metamod: Source and Sourcemod are up to date (if you have them installed)?

yeah, all that was fine, it seems that one of the .dat files was fucked up and it kept trying to download it as a client update from the server, even though valve did a hard disable on downloading from servers. i'm reinstalling as we speak.

Seems like I had that problem on a client machine with TF2 before. I'm not surprised it happens with L4D on the server side.

it works again. i forgot who all had admin but tbh with this kind of game (particularly with in-house games going on) there really isn't much need, if you want 'em just let me know.

no sourcemod plugins are installed atm, nor any custom campaigns. IIRC bardicknowledge and scytheful have ftp access, maybe BGC but i'm not certain