Sonic the Hedgehog: The Sound of Speed - History

halc

I'm very interested in this project.

Even though I'm not much of a Remixer, I am an artist.

heres an example:

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs42/i/2009/092/4/e/Sonic___Wind_in_your_face_by_ClassicTeam.jpg

I've drawn a W.I.P. Album cover. I'll upload it in 12-18 hours (need sleep first).

shoot me a pm when you do - i have some technical specifications concerning album art

i personally hope no one on this staff drops a track

just sayin

If you don't mind me sayin. It does happen sometimes. Maybe alowing alternates isint such a bad idea just in case someone does drop a track. At least then you wont have to hunt musicians down to replace them if it does.

A mere thought.

I don't think halc has to worry either way. On the one side, everybody on the list is a regular and visits the site enough that they can be reached easily (although knock on wood, because real life's a bitch). On the other side, even if someone does have to drop their track, it's not like there won't be at least three available people who could take up the track. Maybe even more than that.

grah waaaaay too much punctuation

also halc as i said in a reply post to mr perry if you do have bonus tracks let me know~

Yeah, this project is going to be awesome. No doubt everyone here will come through. Sides, halc hired me to be his hitman. So we'll be square, right. RIGHT?

Just how did you want to handle this WIP deadline again?

Just now found this thread, and I gotta say this is going to be epic. Can't wait.

Also, if you need any more help with graphics, feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know what you need. I'm a graphic artist/web designer as well. My schedule is a little hectic right now but I should have a whole lot of free time coming up very soon.