Album Project: The Darkness and the Light (Tentative) - ReMixers ahoy!

Bahamut

I was waiting to ask this, but I'd like to offer my song, which I am currently subbing to PRC, to replace the "Theme: Hopeful progress through a dungeon". It is Little Nemo: The Dream Master - Stage 1 (Mushroom Forest). Source is here, I'll send you a PM after I sub the PRC if you approve.

Sure - I want it to be a finished song of course, so you'll have to work on it further after the PRC of course. Not that I'm doubting you of course :-) .

Sure - I want it to be a finished song of course, so you'll have to work on it further after the PRC of course. Not that I'm doubting you of course :-) .

It's actually pretty-much done for the PRC, but whatever mods you want after that I'll definitely oblige to...holy crap, I have three songs on this project.

Heh....*nervous chuckle* *checks list of remixes* Well, I am killing two birds with one stone for this one.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
And one other note: Lost Odyssey - Neverending Journey/Main Theme is the main theme for this project, so incorporating it into a song can be fair game! (talk it over with a co-director first though)

So this becomes the 'leitmotif' cementing the tracks together? Do we want this in lots of tracks? Any tracks that should really use this in particular? Is this not really important?

• 3 weeks later...

wow, that's a lot of unclaimed tracks still. i'd be willing to collaborate with someone if they thought i might be useful (you can hear my stuff here), i tossed a couple ideas out to suzumebachi when the project was announced but at that time he was massively busy with shael riley & the double ice backfire, so nothing really came of it.

by the way, what do the colors of the tracks mean? red is wip, blue is claimed?