Sign in to follow this  
FireSlash

OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

What do you want for the crates? I've got some extra items looking for a new home, such as... Fists of Steel, Warrior's Spirit, Ullapool Caber, The Claidheamh Mor, and The Back Scratcher.

I just realized those are all melee items, but then again, those are the new item drops I've been getting.

Oh right, I also have two dueling games.

I'll trade you a festive crate for that there Claidheamh Mor. I've seen it drop for quite a few people, but not me :(

I'll trade you a festive crate for that there Claidheamh Mor. I've seen it drop for quite a few people, but not me :(

Heh, it seems to be the most common drop that I've seen from festive crates - it was my second one.

Heh, it seems to be the most common drop that I've seen from festive crates - it was my second one.

According to the Wiki, Jag is actually the most common, but the other weapons are fairly common as well.

So, I completed trades with Jovian and Brycepops... and through the magic of unboxing, added another Madame Dixie to my inventory.

Whoops.

I don't suppose anyone wants it?

According to the Wiki, Jag is actually the most common, but the other weapons are fairly common as well.

Tell that to my 6 Candy Canes.

Bleh. I swear, I see a bunch of people playing, I wrap up what I'm doing, then when I'm finally ready to play, both servers are empty. IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA.

Valve just put all the older paint colors, description tags, and name tags on sale for the weekend in the Mann Co. Store. This includes Team Spirit (but remember it was double the normal paint cost to start).

Black paint and white paint are also in the store temporarily, but at the normal $2.49 paint cost.

Speaking of trades, I now have the following new hats up for trade:

Madame Dixie, German Gonzila, and Flipped Trilby.

I would love to trade you my festive crates for one of these, but i'm away from my game machine.......

Bleh. I swear, I see a bunch of people playing, I wrap up what I'm doing, then when I'm finally ready to play, both servers are empty. IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA.

the server has been filling up and emptying quite rapidly lately. it's not just you

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! FUCK CRATES!! FUCK KEYS!! FUCK MY 360 WHICH JUST RED RINGED AFTER LlKE 3 YEARS OF SERVICE!!

u mad, bro? hopefully you can somehow replace it. :-/ I heard that Microsoft (for once) had pretty good customer service for the RRoD problems.

For three year old systems.

Mine is 4.2 according to amazon.

I'd wear Madam Dixie all the time if The Attendant set didn't require the hat. Still, that hat is pretty cool so its not too bad. I still say requiring a hat for anything was probably the stupidest idea they ever had.

For three year old systems.

Mine is 4.2 according to amazon.

well, think of it this way Brush, you're the one man dragging the 360's average age up from 3 months before RROD to 4 months and a couple of days. Can't fault it for that....

Implemented a slight change today:

Cut the time on cp_takeback_mountain to match that of cp_granary (which is 20 minutes).

I didn't just do this because I hate the map, buy lets just say that it encouraged me to do it sooner rather than later.

I'd wear Madam Dixie all the time if The Attendant set didn't require the hat. Still, that hat is pretty cool so its not too bad. I still say requiring a hat for anything was probably the stupidest idea they ever had.

To be fair, even though it requires a hat, at least it gives you the option to use the set bonus or not.

What if you wanted to use, God forbid, the Degreaser and the Powerjack without the 10% bullet vulnerability? You got your option there.

To be fair, even though it requires a hat, at least it gives you the option to use the set bonus or not.

What if you wanted to use, God forbid, the Degreaser and the Powerjack without the 10% bullet vulnerability? You got your option there.

One thing I've noticed is that the new sets, the 3 that don't require hats, have no downsides. To date, the Pyro and Spy sets are the only ones with downsides... and unless that changes when they finally give the Engineer a set, that's the way it will stay.

I suspect that this will eventually change, and that the older sets will no longer require their hats... but the question then becomes "When will this change?"

So in the continuing saga of my newbie brother's ridiculous streak of good luck, he had a Camera Beard drop for him last night. I don't think he's even hit twenty hours in-game yet.

So in the continuing saga of my newbie brother's ridiculous streak of good luck, he had a Camera Beard drop for him last night. I don't think he's even hit twenty hours in-game yet.

my brother also just got the game and the first thing he found was a stocking stuffer key