OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

btw, if you have an extra Villain's Veil, I suggest you sell it NOW before its value starts plummeting because it's in the series #27 crate.

I have an extra veil now. I'm just holding onto it to try and trade for a Strange Jarate. I have everything else I want at the moment.

Dont know if this was me bit I know yesterday I forget what map but I shot once and it took out two people. I have fell in love with the machina, Im looking for strange sniper items also.

Oh yeah. That. Someone (Zephy?) was aiming for a Medic while fully charged but hit me while cloaked instead. And it pierced and got the Medic anyway.

I tweaked Launchpad some more. Linky. Stage 3 still isn't there and I'm getting increasingly annoyed with myself for it, but there's no reason I can't keep iterating what I do have. (You can noclip and get a sneak peek at point 3A if you want.)

Changelog from stage2b:

• Changed layout near death pit in Stage 1
  • Added an extra rock on sloped ground in front of Point 1B
  • Removed back exit from RED spawn for Stage 1 (This is an experimental change and is not necessarily permanent)
  • Extended walking area above RED spawn for Stage 1 and added a staircase for easy access
  • Changed geometry in Stage 2 between points to address size issues
  • Slightly modified layout in the large building in Stage 2
  • Also textured the interior of said large building
  • Changed number, placement, and size of various health and ammo drops around point 2B
  • Added extra signage in various places throughout the map

I tweaked Launchpad some more. Linky. Stage 3 still isn't there and I'm getting increasingly annoyed with myself for it, but there's no reason I can't keep iterating what I do have.

Changelog from stage2b:

-Changed layout near death pit in Stage 1

-Added an extra rock on sloped ground in front of Point 1B

-Removed back exit from RED spawn for Stage 1

-This is an experimental change and is not necessarily permanent

-Extended walking area above RED spawn for Stage 1 and added a staircase for easy access

-Changed geometry in Stage 2 between points to address size issues

-Slightly modified layout in the large building in Stage 2

-Also textured the interior of said large building

-Changed number, placement, and size of various health and ammo drops around point 2B

-Added extra signage in various places throughout the map

It's on the server now, but the server needs to change maps once before it will show up in the nominate list.

Oh, and I just unboxed an Unusual Dead Cone w/ Blizzardy Storm. :D

Now I just need to see if I can trade it for a Nuts and Bolts Engineer hat (preferably Hotrod).

The hat you want may not exist yet. Actually you may be able to get a lot for it since it's a new effect. You may want to post it up on TF2TP, SourceOP, and the SPUF forums to get a feel for some decent offers. I guessing you can get ~5 buds (50 keys) for it. You could also start asking the guys that know unusuals like Sun Spy and Pink Taco.

Spiffy, but Gamemaster and I had the same problem on a Valve server not too long ago. Curious...

Well, this should fix most of the problems with it, not necessarily all. Essentially, the webserver was serving the wrong directory out, so not surprisingly, you'd get "...download failed!" every time.

I've got a new video up in similar style to the spy video I posted a while ago, which was an attempt to emulate Paranoid's videos. It's a sniper round this time, though.

That is, if anyone is interested.

I watched it when it came up in my subs. Good stuff, Sombrero.