OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Powerlord is there a chance I could get a reserve Slot?

OK, sure.

I would appreciate a reserved slot :D

No, I refuse to add a reserved slot for you...

...mainly because I did that earlier (see the post about me adding a bunch at once).

Wow, it just keeps getting better...I can't find the Righteous Bison unlock code I got at Comic-Con.

What did I ever do to deserve this. ;_;

Yeah. I just recently heard that they come in the Genuine Rarity if you use the code. Had I known that, I would have taken Braxus up on his offer of one (he threw out 5 codes). :(

Not that I'm new, but though I may not participate much in the rest of forums, rest assured that I downloaded the massive OCR torrents (and quite a few albums) and listen to them all the time. I love you guys :D

Also, anyone hear about the new Counter Strike? I BET THERE WILL BE HATS.

Edit: Okay I looked it up and my new question is why does it matter.

They're rarer by definition, and thus worth more during trades.

My second question is how do I craft a Pip-Boy??

Pip Boy isn't specifically craftable. You have to either do the random hat recipe (3 refined) or Engineer hat recipe (4 refined + Engineer Token) and hope you get it. Or trade with someone else who has it. Since it's also in the random drop system...

hey powerlord just wondering if I could get a reserved slot

OK, sure. Play time is over 1 day, which is good.

Yo powerlord, any chance I can get a reserve slot as well?

damn I really like this server ^^

I already added you when I added the top 50 people by play time.

Okay I looked it up and my new question is why does it matter.

Genuine rarity simply shows that you obtained the item the way it was meant to be obtained. This only applies to certain items. For example, it is impossible (to my knowledge) to obtain a genuine, say, Boston Basher, but you can get a genuine Three Rune Blade. It shows, in the case of the blade, that you actually pre-ordered Witcher 2 and got it that way, and didn't just buy it from Mann Co or craft it. They're also rare, so it's worth more in trades (like Powerlord said). In the case of the Bison, it would show that you actually went to the event (or got your hands on a code) instead of buying or crafting it. make sense? :P

For anybody interested, I made a full set of backgrounds for TF2. Every (unique) map is included, I posted a topic about it over at the Steam forums. There's a download included, so you all ought to check it out and give it a spin.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2053387

Derp, I was linking to the wrong topic. Now it's the right one.

For anybody interested, I made a full set of backgrounds for TF2. Every (unique) map is included, I posted a topic about it over at the Steam forums. There's a download included, so you all ought to check it out and give it a spin.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2053387

That's pretty cool -- but how would I go about making these desktop backgrounds? Is there a good program for turning .vtf/.vmt files into standard image files?