April is Support OCR Fundraiser Interest - Seeking OC ReMixer volunteers

Level 99

As everyone should be aware...

APRIL IS SUPPORT OCR MONTH

and this year, there might be a little fundraiser activity incentive for those who donate a significant amount or more. This would involve remix requests from the donaters for any donation over a specific amount. Now, before we go through with this, I need to gather a list of people willing to volunteer for it. You must fulfill the following credentials:

* You must be a posted OCReMixer

* You must be willing to remix at least one song requested from donaters, regardless of what the song may be (depending on the amount of donaters to remixers, there might be some people doing more than one song, or might be some people not having to remix a song)

* You must be able to start the remix around May 1st and have it finished by June 1st (these are not going to necessarily need to pass OCR judges, they will not automatically be on the site as far as I know, but since you're already a posted mixer, quality should not be an immediate issue)

The reason you won't be able to start until around May 1st is that the fundraiser, if it happens, will only be applicable to qualifying donations within the month of April.

If you meet all the guidelines and want to volunteer to give your skills to the Support OCR month, please say so. I'll keep a list in the OP.

Volunteers:

Level 99

jmr

Cyril the Warf

Maybe's:

Rozovian

Abadoss

Cerrax

analoq

Definitely not...or maybe:

Snappleman

Nah dude, I understand. None of these need to be submitted or anything. On the contrary, considering the timeframe, I'm sure if many, or any, would make it in. However, if you're willing to contribute to this, that's cool. What you do with the mix after you make it is your call, I won't submit it. :nicework: I'll put you in the maybe's pile for now.