Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Primary construction on my palace is complete! Yay!

All that's left is completing the flooring on levels 2-4, figuring out what I want to do with the sides of the towers, figure out how I want the towers and minarets to be accessed, build the roof for each level, plan out and build the basement level rooms, design permanant lighting scheme, put in glass for the windows, furnish each room appropriately for its intended function, put in railings for the fourth floor balcony, and hang banners and decorate. The hard part's over, at least.

Edited by Abadoss

I'm looking for suggestions on what to do next with my fortress town project. I've uploaded some pictures of what it currently looks like and the areas I plan on building in next.

Pictures here.

If you have any suggestions about what I should do in the undeveloped areas around where I've built so far, that'd be great. Also, that "castle" and my log home on top of the southern mountain are going to be TNT'd at some point and rebuilt from the ground up, just so you're aware.

I'm rebuilding the Cinderella castle (more or less) and I really need some blue wool for the roof. I've improvised with water for the time being, but I'd much prefer to use blocks, b/c using water this way is sort of a pain. And I haven't even really got to the difficult part yet.

*EDIT*

Danny hooked me up with some lapis lazuli, so I can properly get to the making the roof and stuff. Woo!

disney_castle_minecraft_style.jpg

Edited by big giant circles

I'm rebuilding the Cinderella castle (more or less) and I really need some blue wool for the roof. I've improvised with water for the time being, but I'd much prefer to use blocks, b/c using water this way is sort of a pain. And I haven't even really got to the difficult part yet.

*EDIT*

Danny hooked me up with some lapis lazuli, so I can properly get to the making the roof and stuff. Woo!

disney_castle_minecraft_style.jpg

Where are you building that? I haven't seen it on the map anywhere...

I've installed MultiVerse on the server. We can now have multiple worlds and types.

I created a portal to Nether in front of my tower (/warp ToNether to get there), it leads into a world of Nether :)

Theres a portal back to the regular world ("world2") of course

Since only I can personally set up the portals, this works way better

Edited by Crowbar Man

A lot of my stuff in my storehouse was stolen over the weekend. I'm going to say this now: If you stole it, please return it now. I won't ask questions and I won't care, unless it happens again. If you don't, Crowbar WILL be involved. This is a game. It shouldn't turn into serious business, but theft is not cool, even for a joke or something. Please return the stuff you took. Here's the list...

A stack of pumpkins [64]

Two stacks bones [128]

Two stacks of redstone [128]

A diamond sword

Two stacks of feathers [128]

Two stacks of string [128]

A loaf of bread

A bucket of lava

An empty bucket

An iron hoe

A bow

A stack of torches [64]

A bed

Three saddles

A few leather hides (I don't remember the exact number)