OCR02184 - Revenge of Shinobi & Lost Odyssey "Eternal Tears"

djpretzel

I litterally played and beat this game before i even came online and noticed this remix so the game was fresh in my memory (having only beaten it mere seconds before hand) and to be honest this was a great remix to remind me of how if you fail you lose the love of Joe's life Naoko (which i didn't i saved her) and i did love this game even tho mines a late pal version where only Spider-man remains from the original, so man ocremix was totally reading my mind today, anyway this is amazing remix for a newcomer truly a great start as a new remixer, can't wait to hear more from you Dj Mystix. This will be going on my mp3, and hey ocr if i play streets of rage tomorrow will you upload the 2 from the Heroes v.s Villans album? >.><.<

Many thanks for the awesome comments! All you people at OCR greatly helped me improving my skills in all these years. I'm glad I managed to finally live up to OCR's standard and will do my best to continue the trend.

You wanna know the creepy thing. I broke up with girl for 5 months and emotionally I'm still a mess, and your remix made me remember a lot our good things spent together.

Wow! There can't be a better feeling than making other people smile/happy (in your case, remember great stuff from the past). I'm totally flattered! and also wish you get out of the "mess" soon (I can totally understand this feeling btw ;)). Best of luck dude!

• 2 weeks later...

This track needs more love.

Mr Mystix, I still have your original version of Eternal Tears from all those years ago, hahaha! :D

I adore this track, and I've told you that before. It's so awesome to see you up on OC ReMix dude... I couldn't be happier. Congrats on debut mix man, and awesome, awesome track... one of my favourites!!!

This track needs more love.

Mr Mystix, I still have your original version of Eternal Tears from all those years ago, hahaha! :D

I adore this track, and I've told you that before. It's so awesome to see you up on OC ReMix dude... I couldn't be happier. Congrats on debut mix man, and awesome, awesome track... one of my favourites!!!

haha! I'm glad you liked the original.

Thanks man! Your highly motivational guidance all those years has been one of the reasons I kept trying again and again.

NegimaSonicI was not disappointed, great job man. Especially considering how hard you worked getting this on site!

Thanks! But all those rejections were different mixes. I'm too lazy to go back to a "no, resub" mix :) Although someday, I'll re-do them from scratch.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Such a beautiful track. This is an emotive and fantastic mix. The soundscape is just gorgeous and the leads ooze with feeling and expression. One of the first mixes I heard was of Mystix's Sunset Riders remix. Such a characteristic style that is just so absorbing and easy to listen to. I fully agree with DJP here, regardless as to whether you're familiar with the Shinobi soundtrack, this is really enjoyable.

• 9 months later...

Very nice. You really nailed a feeling of sadness with this ReMix and it's funny how well this can be put into the context of a love story like Darkesword mentions. Great work with the acoustic guitar and the piano. Chill and kinda distant, a nice way to rearrangement some Shinobi stuff. Well done.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02184 - Revenge of Shinobi & Lost Odyssey "Eternal Tears"