Sign in to follow this  
k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

Nah, I would figure that OCR1500 would be another djp song, probably his material for the Tales project. But only time would tell, that's for sure o_O

That's odd. So far as I remember, KyleJCrb wanted to wait until you guys had been out for a month before he launched SOS.

That's why I got pissed off when I saw that DJP had _finally_ posted OCR_1499. I was like, "Well, shit, now it'll be at least a week before he updates with OCR_1500, and it will be a while after that before Project Chaos, and a while after that before SOS."

But yeah, I don't necessarily remember perfectly.

That's odd. So far as I remember, KyleJCrb wanted to wait until you guys had been out for a month before he launched SOS.

That's why I got pissed off when I saw that DJP had _finally_ posted OCR_1499. I was like, "Well, shit, now it'll be at least a week before he updates with OCR_1500, and it will be a while after that before Project Chaos, and a while after that before SOS."

But yeah, I don't necessarily remember perfectly.

www.espiox.net/current.html

I got rid of the blue glow that was on Knuckles' head, and I've tinkered with the back a little. Which do you think works better, white disc names or red and blue disc names?

I also uploaded a non-blurred version of the back at Vilecat's request.

Ah. I thought we'd been hacked or something.

I'll carry this over in case anyone missed it:

www.espiox.net/current.html

I got rid of the blue glow that was on Knuckles' head, and I've tinkered with the back a little. Which do you think works better, white disc names or red and blue disc names?

I also uploaded a non-blurred version of the back at Vilecat's request.

hobo, I like the art with the blurred background. Of course, you'll have to alter the tracklist to match the new 3 disc list. But you knew that.:P

Awesome stuff though. Bitchin.

The third disc will be in a seperate case, which I'm working on right now.

If the project leaders have any info like an 'About the Project' paragraph or something else to go inside, I'd appreciate if I could get that.

Dunno if you guys would put it on the site or not, but I still have an old WIP of Flying Battery when Beatdrop was doing the song. It's about 2 minutes long. My AIM is Pogo708 if anyone wants it.

Dunno if you guys would put it on the site or not, but I still have an old WIP of Flying Battery when Beatdrop was doing the song. It's about 2 minutes long. My AIM is Pogo708 if anyone wants it.

Didn't he finish that song? Or is this another song?

Didn't he finish that song? Or is this another song?

Whoops.

<_<

Yeah, that's it. Nevermind.

Wait, is there going to be something special on the release of 1500? Or is it just the torrent?

Most likely not. Project Chaos won't be released until AFTER 1500. Most likely at least several days after, if not more.

For some reason I just assumed the switch to vBulletin would happen at 1500, just since it's a milestone. But maybe not.

It's a secret to everyone.