VGDJ: The Official OCR Podcast

Rayza

I haven't listened to ep.51 yet, but ep.50 rocked my socks. I've been listening to VGDJ since... like... episode 3 I think. It was my first podcast...

Sorry... getting a little choked up...

Thanks for the memories, guys. :cry:

Yeah, I think VGDJ was my first time too. It's very special to me as well.

I WAS A COHOST IN EPISODE 3...

err...

I mean...

<3 VGDJ.

Just noticed there is no link to V's "La-De-Da!" in the shownotes.

My word, willest thou provide yours truly with a hyperlink please? "O-kay," thank you, goodbye.

... :wink:

Actually, V_Gasm said he has a more updated version of the remix, and so would prefer us *not* link to the initial submission. Sorry d00d.

Well I posted it at OLR yesterday night, and its off the list this morning... I'm assuming it got accepted...? Hopefully have a link for ya'll soon

EDIT: btw, thanks for the publicity :D *tries to vote twice*

We have returned from Day 1 of Otakon, and I have to say... the panel was a real disappointment. The 10AM slot was terrible! Not a single person came :( See for yourself:

ocremixpanel.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA just kidding!!! The OCR panel we did went better than I think any of us could have dreamed of, some very small minor technical issues aside. We were seriously expecting on the order of 10-20 people, but we got WELL over ten times that many - I'd say at least 300. The room (which was enormous) was packed, and everyone was really into it. The meetup that followed was a blast, too. You can see more pics at the VGDJ action shot photo album and we'll be sure to have more after tomorrow.

Anyway, we're shooting to release the show around Monday evening, since this is gonna be a larger show - but trust me, it'll be worth it. ;)

We have returned from Day 1 of Otakon, and I have to say... the panel was a real disappointment. The 10AM slot was terrible! Not a single person came :( See for yourself:

ocremixpanel.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA just kidding!!! The OCR panel we did went better than I think any of us could have dreamed of, some very small minor technical issues aside. We were seriously expecting on the order of 10-20 people, but we got WELL over ten times that many - I'd say at least 300. The room (which was enormous) was packed, and everyone was really into it. The meetup that followed was a blast, too. You can see more pics at the VGDJ action shot photo album and we'll be sure to have more after tomorrow.

Anyway, we're shooting to release the show around Monday evening, since this is gonna be a larger show - but trust me, it'll be worth it. ;)

wow thats awesome!

After seeing that picture I literally, out loud, while inhaling, said:

"Holy Shi-"

:nicework: x1000. Without a doubt (correct me if I'm wrong) OCR's most organized piece of exposure to date. I mean published articles might compete with it and the like, but surely they can't compare to this many people in one room at one time.

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

More pics to come from day 2 meetups soon!

Heyo. Thought I'd let you all know that VGDJ Episode 053 (from Otakon!) will be released tonight at 10pm EST! Additionally...

Pics from days 2 and 3 are now up on the VGDJ Action Shot Photo Album!!!

They begin on page 10, but the first batch from Otakon starts on page 9. Enjooooyyyy...

P.S. And while you're at it, Show VGDJ some love!

Heyo. Thought I'd let you all know that VGDJ Episode 053 (from Otakon!) will be released tonight at 10pm EST!

Good thing too. I was just about to write my "ME WANT VGDJ NOW!" post. :twisted:

36.jpg

"Mario could so kick Sonic's ass"

189.jpg

Pixie and SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, YESSSS!

You sold out, Jill...

Hey guys I hope this is the right place to ask this. I couldn't really figure out how to search this whole thread for my answer.

How do I call the VGDJ mailbox from another country? It's not working for me and I think it might be the 1800 bit.

Nato.