Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

get done already asswipes

You know that wasn't meant to be taken seriously at all. Maybe I should have made a bit more of a heads-up. My bad.

No seriously I appreciate all the hard work that is being taken in making this project and since there were jokes being made at the length of time being taken to make this project I just joined in. Sorry I didn't make it more obvious from the start.

I think he was just reading the thread and trying to fit in (with all the release date criticism). His joke kinda misfired though...

Yeah this guy gets it.

You know that wasn't meant to be taken seriously at all. Maybe I should have made a bit more of a heads-up. My bad.

No seriously I appreciate all the hard work that is being taken in making this project and since there were jokes being made at the length of time being taken to make this project I just joined in. Sorry I didn't make it more obvious from the start.

It's all good.

fag

Not in the slightest. The Pokemon forum was pure boredom at my summer job. And then they reset the...200ish posts I had just to be like LOL.

The irony of this is that I will get my 1000th post trying to defend myself about not posting too much :D

Everyone quick ! Call the irony police so that we can find a context in which that is not ironic and flame this guy for it.

Not in the slightest. The Pokemon forum was pure boredom at my summer job. And then they reset the...200ish posts I had just to be like LOL.

The irony of this is that I will get my 1000th post trying to defend myself about not posting too much :D

:nicework: good luck getting over my cap of inane posts :<

...and holy shit! How does a thread go over 247 pages???

do you want your posts back? cause i actually remember how many i took away.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History