Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

What do you have, like ten songs? And it took you a year? Goddamn you're slow.

The soundtrack has about 25 songs which we got down to about 14 through combining a few, also, virts music is a shit ton more complex and hard to learn/play/arrange than Sakurabas, and all the arrangements are done by about 5 people (give or take a few session musicians who play one instrument on a song). And finally, the quality of the music will be much higher than that on SoS, so I think we pretty much win in every aspect. Punk. :3

You are a cock who has no respect for musicians and their music, your project means fuck all to me. For someone like me Sakuraba will always win over someone like Virt at this time because of what he has done for me with his music and the games he has participated. A complex arrangement is no excuse for a good arrangement and you must really depend on that huh? Christ get a life and start thinking of music with your soul instead of your dick, dweeb.

Calm down, Alex. Snaps doesn't mean any harm. If he thinks Jake Kaufman's work is better than Sakuraba's, then he can have his danish and eat it. (but I'm with you though, the only Jake soundtrack I particularly *loved* was Shantae)

Seriously, why can't we all just get along?

Snaps, your opinion is cool and all, but what we are MEANT to be doing is building up hype for when the project comes out, not degrading attention from anybody or for something else.

And Alex, the time and place for insults to another remixer is NOT HERE. If you don't like Snaps as a musician, that's fine, but it's not what this thread should be about.

Like Larry said, it'll be out when it's out. And if there's anything that people tell us, as long as WE personally like the tracks and ignore the insults that come with it, then that's what makes us better people. As for you listeners, whether you want to enjoy the show or not is up to you :D

Hahahaha RoeTaka just gave birth, have some tea and relax, dude. It's not like I shit on your toes or nuthin.

As far as the Sakuraba thing is concerned, I love the guy and his music, but Jake's music is just more interesting. And there's no denying that Jake's music is much harder to arrange, either.

The most important thing to remember here is that the longer a project goes on, the more people will make fun of it. In the case of SoS, it's been going on so damn long that people have stopped making fun of it (because they forgot about it). Someone has to keep the torch goin. I mean, negative press is better than no press at all ;)

And to that dumbass comment about THINK OF MUSIC WITH UR SOUL!!! OMGG!!! I do that when I listen to the original compositions. An arrangement is supposed to be an interpretation of that. If the person arranging the song loses the original feel and soul of the song, then he/she has failed. Which is too common the case with projects of this size, so my comments about the quality of this project are completely valid, whether you want to believe it or not.

Hahahaha RoeTaka just gave birth, have some tea and relax, dude. It's not like I shit on your toes or nuthin.

As far as the Sakuraba thing is concerned, I love the guy and his music, but Jake's music is just more interesting. And there's no denying that Jake's music is much harder to arrange, either.

The most important thing to remember here is that the longer a project goes on, the more people will make fun of it. In the case of SoS, it's been going on so damn long that people have stopped making fun of it (because they forgot about it). Someone has to keep the torch goin. I mean, negative press is better than no press at all ;)

And to that dumbass comment about THINK OF MUSIC WITH UR SOUL!!! OMGG!!! I do that when I listen to the original compositions. An arrangement is supposed to be an interpretation of that. If the person arranging the song loses the original feel and soul of the song, then he/she has failed. Which is too common the case with projects of this size, so my comments about the quality of this project are completely valid, whether you want to believe it or not.

What the fuck is wrong with you ?

and with this, the nomad elephant attempts to rejoin the tribe.

aka, SERIOUS BIZNIZZ.

You guys want gay?

One Snappleman appeared.

Snappleman attacks!

Tales Project's HP is reduced by 7.

Command?

Attack

Parry

Run

Item

Kylejcrb attacks!

Snappleman's HP is reduced by 6.

Rexy chanted the spell of Upper!

Tales Project's defense power increased by 23.

Snappleman blew scorching flames!

Tales Project's HP is reduced by 12.

Kylejcrb's HP is reduced by 16.

The flames did not affect Rexy.

Lointamer makes an awful pun.

It doesn't work on whoever.

Command?

Attack

Parry

Run

Item

Kylejcrb thrusts the Staff of Thunder.

Snappleman's HP is reduced by 42.

Contra 4 Project's HP is reduced by 44.

Rexy casts Healusall

Kylejcrb's wounds heal.

Snappleman's wounds heal.

Tales Project's wounds heal.

Rexy's wounds heal.

Liontamer runs away.

Snappleman trips and makes a terrific blow!

Sakuraba's HP is reduced by 36.

An extremely raged Alex Roe appears.

Command?

Attack

Magic

Parry

Item

Alex Roe chants Firebane!

Snappleman's HP is reduced by 55.

Contra 4's Album is reduced by 88.

Virt's HP is reduced by 56.

Rexy chants Healusall!

Kylejcrb's wounds heal.

Snappleman's wounds heal.

Rexy's wounds heal.

Alex Roe's wounds heal.

Contra 4 Album's wounds heal.

Tales Project's wounds heal.

Virt's wounds heal.

Sakuraba's wounds heal.

Your foe has been defeated, whoever it is!

All party members each receive 56 experience points.

Someone somewhere gained a level, maybe sixto or Prizm.

The party receives 45 gold

A Snappleman has left a treasure chest.

Alex Roe opens the treasure chest, finds the Wing of Wyvern.

Alex Roe uses the Wing of Wyvern and goes back to the left field.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History