Final Fantasy XIII-2's Chobobo theme

KyleJCrb

And if by "fun" you mean having all of your characters on auto-battle and the only thing making a difference to the outcome of battles is not any skill or management on your part but your ability to switch to the right paradigm at the right time.

If you think about it, most FF games had pretty shallow battle system. Let's be honest. What was FF6, ultimately? You have a couple characters spam Fight with genji glove/offering (or whatever you have), one or two using protective magic and healing. There's not a lot of thought involved. Fight a lot and heal when you're low. Plus, pretty much all FF games get broken after about halfway through as you get ridiculous spells/combos that make everything too easy.

If you think about it, most FF games had pretty shallow battle system. Let's be honest. What was FF6, ultimately? You have a couple characters spam Fight with genji glove/offering (or whatever you have), one or two using protective magic and healing. There's not a lot of thought involved. Fight a lot and heal when you're low. Plus, pretty much all FF games get broken after about halfway through as you get ridiculous spells/combos that make everything too easy.

In fairness, there's a difference between choosing to exploit something that breaks the battle system (abusing Genji Glove in FFVI) vs a battle system that's broken to begin with. You can get through the entire of FFXIII just pressing auto-battle and occasionally changin paragdims - there isn't even a need to find an exploit.

Not that I'm hating on FFXIII - I didn't hate it as much as most people seem to have, but auto-battle should never have existed. If you can add a function to a battle system that would pick exactly what you would have chosen anyway, then maybe the whole system needs to be rethought.

You know you didn't actually have to use auto-battle right?

it doesnt really change anything since all the attacks that get lined up in auto attack are the same ones you would use anyway so it just makes it quicker and makes choosing kinda pointless

learned a lot more about ff13-2 today and it just makes me rofl

i wont spoil anything, but its awful.

i think malaki and i are the only 2 people in the world that likes hope btw

The lead guitar sounds terrible but I can't place why. The shrill sound it has just doesn't gel well and at least have some variation or something

Lead guitar in my opinion sounds pretty bad due to 1.It's not in perfect pitch. 2.the guitarist isn't quite good at vibrato control XD

But still, nice tones and stuff