Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

I think I know what you're talking about, but flash doesn't support it.

font4.jpg

The squares let me distort the shape and the circles let me bend it all funny. I've gotten decent results:

font3.jpg

Yeah that will work, though it's gonna be a real pain to do this for 50 pages. <(-_-)>

That's MUCH better o_o You're definatley on the right track. The only problem is doing a similar effect to the artwork. It all has to match, otherwise those curved pages just look silly with flat graphics on them :|

That's MUCH better o_o You're definatley on the right track. The only problem is doing a similar effect to the artwork. It all has to match, otherwise those curved pages just look silly with flat graphics on them :|

!@#%$#%@#^$#%^!#$%#$%@#^$&^*^&

I knew someone was going to say that. Looks like I'm going to do this for 100+ pages. <(-_-)>

EDIT: Problem.

font5.JPG

Flash doesn't stretch bitmaps around as much as vector graphics. If you want the stretchy page effect you'll have to do it yourself. I'll get the page-shape outline up in a couple days. (you'll have to give me the image in PNG 24bit-transparency.)

Perhaps the liquify tool in Photoshop... I could try it myself but I don't have a huge amount of experience with that feature. Anyone here who does? Or has a better method of getting that page effect on to all of our artwork?

Neatos. Get the page shape right (I'll provide that) and we'll be right on track. :mrgreen:

In other news I have 2 tests today in my two hardest classes. I just finished taking a 3 hour PSAT so my mind is blown. My day sucks. <(-_-)>

Yeah, I took the PSAT too. It was... enthralling, to say the least. :wink:

Surprisingly easy (considering I took it last year), but, even more boring and pointless.

I appreciate all that is going on with you guys. thanks for taking your time on this.

Certain people are putting a lot of pressure on me right now. I have to take some time off for this. It won't be for long though. I just don't want this project to be neglected while I am gone.

KWarp, work your magic on this.

Okay...I just tried to e-mail my WIP to you, Arek, from the address posted previously in this thread, but it didn't work...So when you see this, e-mail me at Katleikin@aol.com so I can forward the song to you. :)

I sent mine too, two days ago, but there was no answer so I'm not sure if it worked. Tell me if you got it!