Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

*cough*comments?*cough*

Make it a bit louder maybe?

By the way, I'm all for separate boss songs. If the mixer covering the stage can't do it, someone else can just do one in the same style.

A bit soft on the ears...(turn it up) Hmmm...it certainly is interesting...But those drums need a lot more oomph, at least in certain places. (A good example of this is the crash during the triplets at 1:04 that accompany the guitar...that needs to DEFINATELY be much louder, or you need to use a different sample) If you are using FL, maybe some overdrive fx, etc. may help as well...Also, a lot of your instruments seem very bare bones in terms of sound, some small effects might help a bit more.

Also...man this song would sound so much better if that was a real guitar at the end, the way it is now...is kind of bleh. I like the NOTES that are being played, but the instrument itself irks me. If you could find someone who could play that solo for you, the song would go way up in quality.

You've done a nice job keeping it a bit childish, but I don't think you should hold anything back anymore, at this point.

I can't get onto enterthegame.com IRC network...

Stupid thing won't keep me connected. (Disconnects upon connection) Then got G-lined by the time it works..

K-Lined? :P Use Trillian or some other method of connecting cause that happened to me too, for really no apparent reason. I think they had accidentally banned me instead of some other schmuck.

I'm emailing/PMing/IMing/etc. all the artists this message:

Hmm… I’ve been a bit lax with the art staff working on the Kirby Storybook project as of late. I’d like to get things in order.

My biggest problem is right now is contact. Most of you aren’t following the project topic (mostly my fault) and I can’t get reliable contact with all of you by email. I need to set up some rules.

-Check the project topic at least twice a week, especially Sunday when the big updates happen.

-Make sure I can contact you by email when things come up. (Oltri and Claude especially)

-Visit the IRC channel when you can. irc://irc.enterthegame.com/mwwproject

The next difficulty we’ve been having is with actual work. I’ve procrastinated on assigning work to you guys for a long time while the Writing took form. Once again my fault. Things really need to get underway now, therefore I am setting an art deadline for Saturday, November 12th, 2005. The requirements for this deadline are as follows:

-The big idea is that I want to see some work.

-It can be anything from a quick, unpolished sketch portraying the basic idea of what you’re thinking.

-Or it can be a finished picture ready to throw into the storybook.

-Or anything inbetween. (I’d prefer a ½-finished drawing that may or may not be the final one)

-This must be done for all art work you have claimed by the deadline!*

*one exception: Don’t make any finished artwork for chapters without music WIPs. Explanation below:

The basis of this entire book is the music. EVERY aspect of the book must sync up with the music currently playing. Thus the mood of the art should work with the mood of the music. Same applies to the writing.

Footnotes:

-Follow Carefree Captain’s art style (he’s done some artwork on Halfmoon in the book).

-Any art you fail to do work on by the deadline will be up for grabs by other artists

-The deadline may be moved to an earlier/later date depending on art staff feedback.

-I’ll make exceptions to anything stated above should the need arise.

Sorry to blast ya’ll with all this at once. Drawing’s kinda fun anyway right? =P

~KWarp

THIRD WIP DATE SET FOR REMIXERS!

NOVEMBER 20TH

This is a long one guys. I am giving you time to work on this. Right now I know a lot of you are loaded with homework, so I feel that you guys deserve a little more time to work on it. THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU GUYS CAN GOOF AROUND! Take this seriosly please. Don't just go around and do it last minute. This should be more than enough time to do something a little awesome.

For those of you who just joined, you guys have the same deadline, but don't worry about having it sound as good as those who are on their THIRD wip deadline.

Goodluck guys, and GODSPEED! *salute*

Er... yeah >_>

>_>

<_<

They're hideously rough with a lot of useless thick lines, but that's the best way for me to "round" him out. I'm also aware of the oddness of the top one in the fighter jpg, I need to erase some of that =\ The yoyo with two yoyos isn't a mistake, I was just checking to see where the yoyo would be and stuff.

Anyways, hopefully I can actually contribute something to this project now instead of vegetating. I'll have mirror up soon.

Er... yeah >_>

>_>

<_<

They're hideously rough with a lot of useless thick lines, but that's the best way for me to "round" him out. I'm also aware of the oddness of the top one in the fighter jpg, I need to erase some of that =\ The yoyo with two yoyos isn't a mistake, I was just checking to see where the yoyo would be and stuff.

Anyways, hopefully I can actually contribute something to this project now instead of vegetating. I'll have mirror up soon.

And Oltri has secured her place in the project. :D

I'm going Claude huntin' *pulls out shotgun*

EDIT: Heheh. <(^_^; )>

Don't worry girl, it happens all the time. Then it's always fun to see the guys go "... ZOMG UR A GURL??!?!!11! *suspicious moment of silence*" o.o;;;

Keep up the good work guys, i really wanna see the end result of this unusual OCR project :)