Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

So those comics you want done, covering the intro movie and Nova/Marx movie... I wouldn't mind doing those :D

I'll try doing some chapter art covers tonight and this weekend. Want me to just draw it as a scene, or perhaps an actual planet? I think Floria would be good to do as a planet floating in space. I could have it devided into fours, one hemisphere for each season, with a nice photoshop layer mask transition from one season to the other.

And you know, I really like that DeDeDe animation guy's style. If I tried drawing DeDeDe he'd probly be too imposing/menacing for this project's style. XD I mean, I'd make him HUGE and I'd give him an actual beak instead of those big yellow "lips" that he is generally drawn with. I draw evil bird charcters for a living (... I will eventually, anyway) so you can see where I'm coming from.

Well guys, I just realised that I have a recording gig.... which MEANS: I can record a flute part for my arrangement. Hopefully. I've already been improvising some stuff that sounds all desert-y and I'm pretty happy so far. I've also done some stuff w/ the flute (such as taping half the mouth piece hole) to make it sound very hollow and airy. We shall see if this works!

However,I'll be cutting close to october 8th. Just because I'm not updating doesn't mean I'm gone...

O_o the project that time forgot....

My trip has been delayed by 3 weeks so im still here.

Im availible anytime after 6pm est. All the other writers: TELL THEM WHEN YOUR AVAILIBLE!! Mabey we can get a date set by the end of the weekend. RAAA IM A MONSTER ILL KILL IF YOU DONT GRRRRAAAOORR!!

...tooooo much coffee

O_o the project that time forgot....

My trip has been delayed by 3 weeks so im still here.

Im availible anytime after 6pm est. All the other writers: TELL THEM WHEN YOUR AVAILIBLE!! Mabey we can get a date set by the end of the weekend. RAAA IM A MONSTER ILL KILL IF YOU DONT GRRRRAAAOORR!!

...tooooo much coffee

I second that. I'm available at all times on weekends except Sunday Nights.

EDIT: Arek says Saturday September 24th at 7PM Pacific

I second that. I'm available at all times on weekends except Sunday Nights.

EDIT: Arek says Saturday September 24th at 7PM Pacific

Ok, before any muck-ups, 7pm pacific would be 6pm eastern right? Sorry im horrible with time zones :?

AND good thing its saterday because I cant make it on friday... Corps Bride comes out! Tim Burton films kick ass.

*reads list* Comics and covers? Sounds good :D

But just so you guys know, I am working every day this week until Friday (the 23rd) thru Monday (26th), where I will be in Minneapolis visiting my brother. The following week I'll work a lot too, cause basically I took my 2 days off per week and smushed them all together into a mini vacation.

This doesn't mean I won't be working on art, I will! It just mean I won't be on AIM all that much (just mornings and nights) I plan to do at least one more cover before I go to MN (Mainly working during the night and such). And that plane ride is a good 3 hours one way... if I can put Pokemon Leaf Green down for long enough, I can work on the two comic's sketches :P

*EDIT* Oh yeah, the comics. How do you want them, exactly? Photoshop background/stylized cutout look, like the rest of it? Or a regular comic book look? And I assume I should make the.m into pages that will eventually fit nicely on the Flash storybook's pages..

*reads list* Comics and covers? Sounds good :D

But just so you guys know, I am working every day this week until Friday (the 23rd) thru Monday (26th), where I will be in Minneapolis visiting my brother. The following week I'll work a lot too, cause basically I took my 2 days off per week and smushed them all together into a mini vacation.

This doesn't mean I won't be working on art, I will! It just mean I won't be on AIM all that much (just mornings and nights) I plan to do at least one more cover before I go to MN (Mainly working during the night and such). And that plane ride is a good 3 hours one way... if I can put Pokemon Leaf Green down for long enough, I can work on the two comic's sketches :P

*EDIT* Oh yeah, the comics. How do you want them, exactly? Photoshop background/stylized cutout look, like the rest of it? Or a regular comic book look? And I assume I should make the.m into pages that will eventually fit nicely on the Flash storybook's pages..

Ahh yes the comics. I can't really think of a way to approach it actually. <(^_^; )> Throw out some ideas and Arek and I will give the yay or nay. (Make sure to take the book's page shape into consideration!)

http://www.kwarp.com/storage/demo2.html

I've PMed you the password Hock

Hi, just dropping by to say I'm still alive :P Actually its been kinda hectic with 2 big finals for this week, though I will show you this I did in a boring class. I really hope after Thurs. I hope I can start working hard on this project again ><

Meta-Knight.jpg

Its evil Meta-Knight fighting with Dark Matter from Dreamland 2