Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Hmm.. I would say not immediately. Once some work has been done with the writing (and everyone has some job security =P), then we'll start thinking about that. :wink:

Do you want a pic/bio even for useless people like me? XD

Except, I'm still doing ONE more thing that KWarp really wants me to do. ... >_>

I'm going to work less damn it. I got a 35 cent raise and I need to clean my room and move out soon D: And I'm barely keeping my head above the homework water this quarter too. One extra class from before.

Egh, I know the feeling. One extra class this semester too, and after-school sports don't help. =\

EDIT: Nothing happened at VGF. ;_;

so people are like "is the project dead"

hell nah it isn't!

Just because there hasn't been a post for like a week doesn't mean this is dead. We are all workin hard on gettin dis shizza out there so you can all drool at its glorious awesomeness.

Just a couple of announcements though:

1)KWarp and I are going to be on VGF tonight, so listen up

2) Artists, DON'T SHOW YOUR WORK TO PEOPLE! JUST SHOW YOUR WORK TO FELLOW ARTISTS AND THAT IS IT! Neo...I am looking at you....

I have one thing finished but..

I messed up on the colouring >__< It ended up cel-shaded. Filters make it look worse.

If anyone can help me alter it to make it look like the style that it should be go ahead.

If not, I'll try again and see what I can do.

Err... I don't know how I can show the picture to project people only.. so I just uploaded it to http://photobucket.com/albums/e271/mwwproject/oltri/

I guess the artists can upload their stuff there (make a folder with your username?). Username is mwwproject and the password is the last password for the storybook. View only is the last password plus an "s". So if the password was butter, view only would be butters.

so people are like "is the project dead"

hell nah it isn't!

Just because there hasn't been a post for like a week doesn't mean this is dead. We are all workin hard on gettin dis shizza out there so you can all drool at its glorious awesomeness.

Just a couple of announcements though:

1)KWarp and I are going to be on VGF tonight, so listen up

2) Artists, DON'T SHOW YOUR WORK TO PEOPLE! JUST SHOW YOUR WORK TO FELLOW ARTISTS AND THAT IS IT! Neo...I am looking at you....

What was that look for? I know I like showing my stuff off but thats why I did new WIPs for your eyes only >.> (at least I only show those off at the IRC channel ; ; )

Anyway I'll start up with lots of stuff soon...if I fail my class of course ^^ Honestly I think I am but oh well (DAMN YOU UNREAL!).

I've been working on my admin duties quite a bit this week despite having waaaay too much homework. There are a couple of applicants so far who seem to be quite skilled. I'll have an official announcement of who won sometime tomorrow.

Tonight I've got my school's Winter Formal to prepare for. :wink:

School Dance dude. :wink:

I would like to welcome Watkinzez and Sam (nickname: olie!) to the comic art team!!

It's a lot of comic work, so I figure two artists will make things all the better. :)

More details will be revealed when I actually have some damn time. Honestly my life has never been busier these last 2 weeks. >_<

School Dance dude. :wink:

I would like to welcome Watkinzez and Sam (nickname: olie!) to the comic art team!!

It's a lot of comic work, so I figure two artists will make things all the better. :)

More details will be revealed when I actually have some damn time. Honestly my life has never been busier these last 2 weeks. >_<

I repeat

wut?

;[

K, it comes down like this.

Upon a quick Google search, Watkinzez simply turns up a series of message boards he visits. Boy was I surprised when he drew up this. Seems you can't always trust Google. :wink:

Sam's shown me a couple of works he's made. He's proven himself capable, and I look forward to seeing some comic work EDIT: He sent me them just now. All I can say is WHOA AWESOME. Can't show it here for spoiler reasons.

Sorry I've been so vague and mysterious this week. <(^_^; )> A lot of my admin duties have been handled internally with recruiting new art staff, so I've been pretty busy. I swear I'll have a new storybook version up by the end of next week at absolute latest.

One More Thing. :wink:

;[

Upon a quick Google search, Watkinzez simply turns up a series of message boards he visits. Boy was I surprised when he drew up this. Seems you can't always trust Google. :wink:

Sam's shown me a couple of works he's made. He's proven himself capable, and I look forward to seeing some comic work EDIT: He sent me them just now. All I can say is WHOA AWESOME. Can't show it here for spoiler reasons.

Sorry I've been so vague and mysterious this week. <(^_^; )> A lot of my admin duties have been handled internally with recruiting new art staff, so I've been pretty busy. I swear I'll have a new storybook version up by the end of next week at absolute latest.

Hmmm...welcome it seems heh. I like Sam's drawings and yea. Anyway Kwarp whats with the new comic thing? I thought someone was already working on a comic for that scene in the project?

A few more practice sketches to get down Meta-Knight as good as I can but as part of actual WIP for the book no. I have no real clue how you guys want to go ahead with that cause unlike the Power WIPs, Meta-Knight and Marx should kinda reflect was is being said in the story aspect. Anyway I guess we gotta talk about that.

Taucer FTW!

I've been recording a couple AVI movies from KSS for reference for the more cutscenish moments of MWW. I have to say, no matter how many times I play though Kirby Super Star, it's always a freaking blast! :D The clips will be up on Google Video shortly.

;[

then pm me them you fruitbaskecasehangingonawallthatnoonewantstotakedownbecauseitistoohigh

I just decided I'm going to start up a new WIP. I don't like the last one and can't make anything of it anymore. Sorry :(

Whatever works homie. Like I have been saying, I trust you. Do what you think is right.

Also

WHERE ARE MY BIO'S?

I only have a few. EVERY MEMBER OF THIS PROJECT IS TO SEND ME ONE ASAP.

The sooner we get them in, the sooner I can have the site up.

This is no joke guys, please get send them in ASAP

I just decided I'm going to start up a new WIP. I don't like the last one and can't make anything of it anymore. Sorry :(

Whatever works homie. Like I have been saying, I trust you. Do what you think is right.

Also

WHERE ARE MY BIO'S?

I only have a few. EVERY MEMBER OF THIS PROJECT IS TO SEND ME ONE ASAP.

The sooner we get them in, the sooner I can have the site up.

This is no joke guys, please get send them in ASAP

*points at Usa*

HIS FAULT!!