Sign in to follow this  
Arek the Absolute

Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

I so need to get in touch with Usa, I was listening to my song and it really is all done damnit, I just need the render.

Also, I may be getting a new computer real soon (and maybe even a tablet too so I can do art without a mouse hee) so if you need any artwork touch ups or critiques or anything, and I am around, pm me or something and I will see what I can do...I sure hope this thing gets finished sometime before 2007 ;P

Wooooooooo

So, music is almost done *again*, but with the lack of communication with RoeTaKa and Kirbymixer, i am needing someone to cover the end credits and the rpg boss fight song.

Who is bold enough to help finish out the last of the songs?

Okay, I finally finished all the pics I was supposed to do as well as a few of NeoForte's. I sent KWarp the images through email, but I haven't gotten a confirmation from him saying he recieved them. I'm assuming he's just busy with school and unable to check on his email. Anyway, I just wanted to mention that.

Yeah I'm around. Got the pics Bean. Good work. :)

Neo's got the Time to Learn art left to do, and besides that there's just Inside Nova, which still has not artist. :(

Kirby arrives on the scene mix is ready :D (i think). Now i gotta keep working on the dynablade track.

Yay, i guess, i'll have to put one of those "project musician" thingies on my sig :)

Ah, one more thing, my name is written Prometheus, not Promethius!!!!!!! :evil: