Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there everyone, I was just wondering how progress is going on this project, it sounds like everything is coming together well but given not very much activity here I was curious. Everything still running smoothly?

EDIT: if anyone is confused i have no relation to this project. just curious like the cat.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*ahem* Not sure how to introduce myself professionally or any of that jazz, but oh well!

I'm Andy, I happen to be an avid Kirby fan and Artist, and have been keeping a casual eye on this project for a while, but since I've been caught up in working on a fangame with a bunch of people on KRR, I never took any steps towards offering to help. Seeing that you guys are still at work, and wanting VERY badly to see the awesome KSS soundtrack tributed, I have decided to offer whatever artistic services I can to help.

In simple terms, need anything drawn still?

I see the Meta Knight slot is still open, along with some others(unless that has changed), and would love to help out if thats fine with you guys.

I've got a bunch of art examples on my Deviant Art, including but not limited to: http://gbakirbster2007.deviantart.com/art/Sword-Kirby-Versus-Meta-Knight-48513692

and

http://gbakirbster2007.deviantart.com/art/KCCh-Allstars-FULLY-COLORED-74074720

Anywhoz, feel free to email me if you'd like me to draw anything.

Thanks for your time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello I happened upon this thread by chance while looking for some kirby music. I find this whole project very interesting given its based off one of my fav games.

Anyway I'll get to the point I would like to offer my services as a visual artist to the project. I studied art a lot back in highschool and still sharpen my skills as a hobby with a little income here and there. I also have a trained voice from being in the top highschool choir but unless you want to take a good amount of artistic license that won't be of much use as there are no real vocals in this kirby game.

Heres my a very small portion of my work all submitted about the same time and all when I was trying to get a hold of using a tablet

http://lastwarrior7.deviantart.com/gallery/

I would like to work on any of the parts of "the revenge of metanight" particularly parts of which he is on the ship which is most of the game. The style the music the feel I just find it appealing. Though if thats not available that ok.

Thank you for your work so far I hope to join you in it soon.

• 2 months later...

Besides the flash site that is being done, this is pretty much over. I have no more need for any artists, but your thoughts and offer are much appreciated.

I have not been updating anyone on this because I have a lot of personal things I am doing for this. Believe me, it is worth the wait. what I a planning on doing will make this the biggest project to hit ocr and will probably stay that way for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Seriously, we would really like some updates, or at LEAST an estimate at when the project will be done...

I don't mean to speak for Arek being that I have never posted in this thread ever but I'm pretty sure it'll still be a while before this is released, even if it is done, given that OCR has like fifty bajillion projects waiting to be released.

(if this is false, feel free to ignore me?)

• 1 month later...

Been waiting for this project for like what seems two years, but hey, you can't rush art.

And I don't want to bother Arek because no doubt he's been getting a bajillion emails regarding when it's going to be done, yada, yada, yada...

When, it is done, I will be back as soon as I can to download it. That is a promise.

i love you guys

unfortunately, things didn't go as planned since the flash website i had someone working on kinda got ditched by the programmer for a new job..soooo...i need someone else to finish it up

hooray for being swindled

anyway, i swear to you guys that stuff is coming out

its just going to be a bit...

sorry for the long delay.

ill give you some bits on what is done though:

-39 tracks remixed with some having doubles for a good variety

-art combining well with the website design (all im giving for details for that)

-extra physical goodies already in print *ill post a pic of me having what i mean in the offtopic post a picture of yourself thread soon once it is fully printed*

seems small but it has been a lot of work

good times will be soon

thanks for your support you beautiful people you

stay sexy

• 3 weeks later...