Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

I've been busy this month on college apps, so that's why I haven't been active lately. Between wrapping them up, Wii games, and school, the only time I have for this project is over Winter Break. I'll get everything relating to the Storybook interface done. "Inside Nova" must get an artist and be complete by then.

EDIT: UC app in :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've unlocked the thread for feedback for the changes the art is undergoing. I'm pretty set on the project's direction, and a enraged post is not likely to change that as I've put a lot of thought into it. I do feel that thoughts and opinions are important nonetheless, so suggest away. :)

So now you're saying that my work done with two of the powerups were in vain. I see what you mean with these drastic changes, so alongside my remix (got about two minutes of ideas so far last time I checked) I might have a try at one of those landscapes, possibly Skyhigh (you said it's a mess right now!!).

I'd need some ideas on how to tackle it though. KWarp/Arek, can you please email me with a couple of finished pics of other worlds? It's just for inspiration processes, that's all.