Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still planning to tweak my track a bit, if time allows. So, yeah, be on the lookout for that Project heads.

Jawesome :D, can't wait to hear it dude.

BTW if any1's interested in hearing my mix (asides from Rho), PM me please. Thanks.

and man...I really need a cool picture signature lol

I'm glad to see I'm in the blue.

Also, there's a track missing. 1-19: Legend. Fable is 1-20.

Also, also, I talked with Jeremy Robson - he has a ReMix of "Ordinary People" posted - and he said that if anyone wants to play it, he's willing to contribute a piano reduction of his mix.

I'm glad to see I'm in the blue.

Also, there's a track missing. 1-19: Legend. Fable is 1-20.

Also, also, I talked with Jeremy Robson - he has a ReMix of "Ordinary People" posted - and he said that if anyone wants to play it, he's willing to contribute a piano reduction of his mix.

er, what do u mean by "if any one wants to play it" as in remix WITH him or hear it???

Okay, if its okay with you I'd like 3 tracks (greedy ass):

I want to put Fable and Strange Medicine together into one mix, and I also want Little Sweet Cafe. That cool?

... throw in Secret of Mana into that first mashup too...

Okay, if its okay with you I'd like 3 tracks (greedy ass):

I want to put Fable and Strange Medicine together into one mix, and I also want Little Sweet Cafe. That cool?

... throw in Secret of Mana into that first mashup too...

is it ok if i collab with u on 1 of em :D?

I might do another track

I can't really work on Damn Damn Drum anymore, unless you want me to redo the whole thing from scratch [i never really like doing this], so the status on that one is up to you. I'm OK with the quality I guess, and I can just release it if you don't want it :3

Meanwhile, I'm thinking about the song I want to pick.

OK, since Rho still can't post in this thread (Please, someone at OCR fix this, it is really annoying) I am announcing that the forum is now open again and all musicians and project people should be able to access it here.

In case you have trouble posting there, just PM Rho on his account there (Rozovian) and we will take care of the permissions.

Seems like I can post to thread again. Yay!

Anyway, we've shortened the first post. The full tracklist is gonna stay secret for now, hidden in our private forum. Which, btw, is moved. Check the first post.

Liontamer, djp, zircon, someone... I can post. What happen?

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic