Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Hey guys! Random Tiiiiime!

Okay, I figure I should introduce myself considering I'm kinda' helping out on the graphical fiddling on this album!

I'm Phil, I've been Calebyte's friend for quite a few years, and I am very happy to be contributing some of my artwork to this album! OC Remix rocks and Legend Of Zelda does too. In fact, Link's Awakening is the only "Zelda" game I've actually played as a kid. How weird!

anyways, that's that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ten19, one of the guys over at Rainwave, will probably be doing a Boards of Canada-type track for us, based on inside the egg. waiting on a wip from him.

itchitootah recently PM'd me to say that he's planning on updating his wip for Mr. Write's theme, which is awesome.

also, sound test has sent me a (somewhat strange) wip for ballad/end theme, making catfish's maw the last major track left without a suitor. HUZZAH!

in a slightly less huzzah moment, blind told me he's super busy and isn't sure he'll wind up doing anything for this project. *tears* i might be able to con him into it down the road, but we'll see.