Team OverClocked ReMix - Folding@Home

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a link directly to the Team OverClocked ReMix page on the FAH webpage For those of you that don't know, FAH stands for Folding @ Home. Full information can be obtained here: http://fo

Guess Covid gave this a boost the past year. Glad to see people still fighting the good fight.

• 1 month later...

i finished my one WU...do i get officially added now? it was 5000, so i better =)

my roommate, my fiancee, and four of my friends have started up on this too, and since they're all ocr appreciators i had them report our team as theirs. i also booted up two old desktop computers and my broken-screen lappy i had sitting around the house and added them to my account.

i finished my one WU...do i get officially added now? it was 5000, so i better =)

my roommate, my fiancee, and four of my friends have started up on this too, and since they're all ocr appreciators i had them report our team as theirs. i also booted up two old desktop computers and my broken-screen lappy i had sitting around the house and added them to my account.

Added to the roster!

Thanks for helping out man.

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to the slow frame time, it really all depends. On the same protein, i've had it fluctuate between 2 minutes a frame and 8 minutes a frame. I would assume 8 minutes a frame because something I'm compiling or running multiple processor intense programs at once. Overall though, once you are about an hour (maybe even 20-30 minutes) in, you have a general feel for when the WU will be done.

• 3 weeks later...

I started using the SMP client not to long ago and I just have to say wow. The work units are work insane amounts of points. I went from running two single core programs (I've got a dual core Opteron) to one SMP client and my contribution rate has skyrocketed. I suggest the SMP client to anyone who has a multicore CPU, even if it's just a dually.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...