Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Brandon Strader

Garpocalypse! I love this reviewing style of yours! No matter what is said! It always sounds pretty upbeat! Even when what you have to say! Is not so nice! Or that it wasn't cohesive! Or that it didn't jivemaster! Or whatever! Or if you liked something! Even in the middle! Of a sentence! Always with the exclamation points! Everything sounds so amazingly happy! Everyone should do critiques just like this! No one would ever again be upset! The world would be a better place! And thanks! For taking the time! To do a detailed review! Of every song! So nice of you!

I know right! Wait! Was something I said not nice!? Sorry! If I come off that way sometimes! Just trying to add my voice to the rich tapestry that is the OCR Forums! Even if it doesn't mean much! Keep things alive you know! I mean! I'd like to comment more on production! Which I know could really help! But! Until I get something together that sounds like I would know what I am talking about! I won't! Or whatever!

And that reviewing on a sugar high amounts to...

*drumroll*

zero votes! :D

Here tim is foreshadowing my track in the next round! I think...

Edited by Garpocalypse

Looking forward to everyone's entries! I sadly don't have the time to put together proper reviews.. it's actually quite demanding to listen enough for voting as well (looking at source usage, especially), I feel like I shouldn't even be voting as it is. But I certainly like to listen to everyone's pieces!

--Eino

Oh man I gotta do this tonight?! *ragequit*

Haha.. I kid. I'll try to get the stuff up and the new matchup info out as soon as I can when midnight strikes.

Got MindWanderer, Garpocalypse, Avaris, TheShaggyFreak, and a confirmed noob-out by Hakstock.

So if we get an entry from Tuberz McGee, he gets an auto-pass unless Hakstock turns in his 30 secs, which he flippin' should!

Edited by Brandon Strader

Oh man I gotta do this tonight?! *ragequit*

Haha.. I kid. I'll try to get the stuff up and the new matchup info out as soon as I can when midnight strikes.

Got MindWanderer, Garpocalypse, Avaris, TheShaggyFreak, and a confirmed noob-out by Hakstock.

So if we get an entry from Tuberz McGee, he gets an auto-pass unless Hakstock turns in his 30 secs, which he flippin' should!

What do you do if neither of them submit?

Yep. :) You are extremely lucky if you got to go see him live! He died when I was in college and it completely ruined my year.

We actually sat in the front row, just feet from him. He was so funny. I think it was about a year before he died. My husband and I still talk like him when it is appropriate.

We will start another thread dedicated to our favorite Mitch lines. It will be funny. (please, read that in his voice ok? You did, right?)

/Mitch tangent, back to regularly scheduled programming

Sorry bros I'll hand mine in in the next half an hour. Time zones and birthday obligations have sucked. Plus I want to hand in sheet music. Fuck. Sorry.

HAW. If you gotta submit sheet music, can you at least export a midi? or maybe an mp3 of that midi? Then at least people could hear it. :-) That'd be a first for one of these compos I think.

if its going to be sheet music the musics better not be sheet

I totally lol'd.

Also, I'm uploading it now. Brandon will have it in less than 10 minutes.

I'm sweating like a motherhugger. I ran home faster than Sonic.

Also, it's a WAV accompanied by Sheet Music... soooo that could be better than y'all expected.

EDIT: Sub'd with 5 minutes to go.

brb heart attack

Edited by Tuberz McGee