Batman Album for 2014

DarkeSword

Next year is the 75th anniversary of DC Comics' classic character, Batman. They're planning on pulling out all the stops with a lot of crazy stuff going on in the comic books.

This is an idea that came up during on of the OCR Talkbacks: there've been a lot of Batman video games over the years with great music, from the old Sunsoft games all the way up to the new Arkham series. It makes perfect sense for OC ReMix to release a Batman album to help celebrate the 75th anniversary, filled with remixes of these songs.

I won't be running this project myself (no time, too many projects, etc.), so I'd like for someone to volunteer to take the reigns and organize everything. The only thing I will say is that it should remix music from Batman video games, not music from any of the Batman TV shows, cartoons, or movies. We are OC ReMix, after all.

Anyone up to the task?

Next year is the 75th anniversary of DC Comics' classic character, Batman. They're planning on pulling out all the stops with a lot of crazy stuff going on in the comic books.

This is an idea that came up during on of the OCR Talkbacks: there've been a lot of Batman video games over the years with great music, from the old Sunsoft games all the way up to the new Arkham series. It makes perfect sense for OC ReMix to release a Batman album to help celebrate the 75th anniversary, filled with remixes of these songs.

I won't be running this project myself (no time, too many projects, etc.), so I'd like for someone to volunteer to take the reigns and organize everything. The only thing I will say is that it should remix music from Batman video games, not music from any of the Batman TV shows, cartoons, or movies. We are OC ReMix, after all.

Anyone up to the task?

I'd offer, but my project directing credentials aren't exactly impressive :P

If this does go ahead, I'm so on this tho, Batman's game music is fucking incredible.