Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I don't know, if you run far away to charge and shoot, there will be alot of distance between characters and thus you can easily dodge/block the shot.

Besides, if you're a good player you will A: beat your opponent without getting hit yerself B: get the item before the opponent does or 12: you deflect the attack making the opponent hit himself >_>

I think it's a good change, but I'll agree that charging should require for one to stand still.

uh oh, it looks like Jig- OH NO JIGGLYPUFF DON'T SING, DON- NOO, run! The music notes, they're everywhere! AAAA-

..zzzzzz...

That would be the best move Jigglypuff could possibly have. Of course then they'd need to get rid of her regular singing move, and the resting move too... but those moves both sucked! Everybody wins! =D

[Edit]

"Rockin'"? Well, I suppose it is better than "psi happy". Just think: they could have each Ness player enter the name of the smash move, so it could say it on the screen when you unleash the move. Either that or ness could just say "PK *mumble*" like he does in Melee, and you can pretent it's whatever you want! I still think Ness saying "PK Flash" in Melee sounds exactly like "PK Praust".... I hope he stops saying "PK" too.

For some reason, I always thought he said "PK Frost".

Are you really going to sit there and say it looks like he is walking in that screenshot?

Don't get me wrong, you could be right, but don't act like it's a confirmed fact because you want it to be, especially when Wario is obviously not "walking" in that picture.

Sakurai SAYS walk. How much more confirmed do you want it?

So if it said "run" instead, that would mean you can't walk? Don't be ridiculous.

If it was confirmed, it would flat out say you cannot run while firing. If you're hellbent on believing he meant walk literally, fine, but don't argue about it when it's in no way confirmed.