Nintendo DS

The Damned

Here's what I'm reading this last few pages:

"Waaaah! They made a game somewhat differently from the last one(s), I'm not happy with it! Why can't they make it more like the old one(s)? This sucks!"

And yet, not too long ago, the same people (in general, not just you guys here) were going on and on about how the other two companies aren't doing anything different at all, and just release the same games over and over with nothing to make them better or stand out from the rest.

I knew video game fans were a fickle, hypocritical bunch, but you guys amaze me, even in my cynical, bitter years. Now get off my lawn.

I agree that Nintendo should have used the Koopalings from SMB3 instead of Bowser Jr.

Baby Bowser. HAD his games, in Yoshi's Island, and recently in Partners in Time.

Bowser Jr. HAD his games, in Sunshine, recent Mario Parties, virtually All recent games with Mario. He's a recycled idea from Baby Bowser on top of that.

Koopalings? No appearances since the NES days if I am not mistaken. An game that throws in oldschool Mario elements should have villians from oldschool Mario games. It just makes sense. It would have been more interesting to fight a DIFFERENT style boss in ever tower rather than "oh no Bowser Jr now slides in his shell"

I did love those little koopa kids. It's kind of strange, though. Bowser had a LOT a little black magic turtles for an unappealing monster. I don't like being all creepy-obsessive and weird, but I do wonder where all his chid'rens came from...

I think my voting card is going in the "Better left un-explained" ballot-box. What Bowser does in his free time is all his own.

Anywhoo, currently playing Super Princess Peach, and trying not to disembowel my wallet guts, so maybe a couple of weeks before I let Mario fly all over my DS.

Awesome news. If anyone missed out on Phoenix Wright and don't want to spend $50 on eBay, Capcom has em in stock on their website 29.95 + 5.95 shipping.

http://www.capcom.com/xpml/game.xpml?gameid=800038

Also, Trauma Center is coming back to the shelves.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/715/715154p1.html

SWEET!! THANKS FOR THE NEWS ON PHOENIX WRIGHT!!! I was just searching through ebay for that the past few days.