Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

OK guys, listen up.

With Summer half-way done, I've seen a bit more action around here. That's great. But for anyone else who hasn't been paying attention, it's time to set a new WIP date.

August 31st. Last day of the month, also the last Friday.

I'll update the thread name, and in a week or so, send out PMs to catch anyone that hasn't read the title.

Actually, yeah. If you're reading this, and haven't posted in a while, do so, even as just a "hi". I don't want to have to send PMs out to people who have already found out about the date.

'k, you know what to do.

I'll try to have an MP3 of One Winged Angel then, I've just finished the one major Remix I've been working on for two months, so I have some more time on my hands now.

ed;300708']Guys' date=' how does I changed thread name?[/quote']

Only mods can change thread names now for whatever reason, so we'll have to flag one of them down to do it for us.

Seeing as I still have to finish a track for another project at almost the exact day of the new due date (maybe even the exact date), I might not be able to have anything. I'll try & add a few things that have been gestating in my head, it should be enough to show some progress.

So....... I've finally found myself some inspiration and if everything goes as planned, you can expect an updated version for both songs (the the Master of Blades is from sratch actually).

Aside from that, SIGN UP REMIXERS! Don't be afraid to make a wip for a boss that's not on the list. If the wip's good, chances are pretty big it'll end up on the list aswell. Just sign up :D

OMG double post!

Any way, things didn't go as planned, but I was able to get an updated version of Rise of the Shadow up. Check forum for more details

Thanks, I'll take a listen and try and get something written up asap.

EDIT: Sorry, everything over here is a bit hectic right now, so I haven't gotten to it yet. I'll have it done up by tonight, promise.

Sorry!

I saw few WIPs and many spam threads. I hope you could remove spam threads cos they're heinous :tomatoface:.

The WIPs I listened are good very good.

I'd like to take part but I have to get complete FL7. I'd have wanted to take K.Rool theme to remix.

If it won't be taken, I could consider to join the project if it's possible. :razz:

Oh, you were looking at the old forums. Nobody uses those anymore so a bunch of spambots hang out there now. We need to archive the helpful posts and delete that place now that we have a better forum. (so much to do...)

Anyway, if you want to join the project you'll need to show us what you can do. Do you have a demo track we can listen to? If you do you can PM it to Pi/Kanjika or myself and we'll evaluate it. Or you can post in it the thread, if that's easier.

Oh, you were looking at the old forums. Nobody uses those anymore so a bunch of spambots hang out there now. We need to archive the helpful posts and delete that place now that we have a better forum. (so much to do...)

Anyway, if you want to join the project you'll need to show us what you can do. Do you have a demo track we can listen to? If you do you can PM it to Pi/Kanjika or myself and we'll evaluate it. Or you can post in it the thread, if that's easier.

Well, I'd have one but it's old. I'd like to remake it with complete FL7 program. I need to buy it as possible. Before I used FL6 demo, now I tried FL7 demo but it's too limited.

Thanks for the feedback anyway. If I come up with something I'll surely PM you or post the WIP here.

Just a friendly reminder that Friday the 7th is the due date for WIPs, so let's put those finishing touches on them over the next few days. And then we can, like, go for beer or something.

Just a friendly reminder that Friday the 7th is the due date for WIPs, so let's put those finishing touches on them over the next few days. And then we can, like, go for beer or something.

or listen to Voices of the Lifestream for more inspiration.

Yea did another update, new version for Gilgamesh is up and totally from scratch like I promised. But I got it all figured uot in my head already, so it's basicly done (it'll just take some time to play it ;) ).

Seems like not many people are going to make the deadline... Is anyone active xept for Joker, avaris and pockets?

Well, there you have it. Friday. I don't even know what to say. Speechless. I didn't even get "I'll be late", or "I'm dropping" from anyone.

It's not even a due date. Every single one has been a resetting point.

Look Pi, I know things havent been flowing with this project, but you;re suppoed to be the motivating guy or the one that goes behind everyone's asses to hand in their WIPs. I think play time is over for a while, but being depressed about it isn't going to help.

We seriously need to look for another method to keep/get this project running

Since I need some time to get full version of FL7, I could work with basal FX and trying something. I'd try to take King K.Rool Remix (Donkey Kong Country).

But question: which K.Rool theme from DKC series? 1-2-3 or 64 or even all in one medley?

I work better with medleys :mrgreen:

May I post the WIP here or PM anybody of the Project?:roll:

I think play time is over for a while, but being depressed about it isn't going to help.

I'm not depressed, I'm frustrated, which I've been trying hard to avoid. And the only way I can think of getting anyone else interested in the project is going back to the community board. I wouldn't mind it, but then who's gonna join? We got only so many people interested back then. I know I'm supposed to be motivating, but there's no point when I send a PM to someone, and don't get anything back! Not "I'm dropping", not "I'll be late". And you know what? It's not even like they're off of OCR. There they are, posting in other threads, so they're clearly still around.

I don't want to come off as flying off the handle here, because I'm not. It's not a breakdown, or the snapping point. But, seriously, I think going back to community's a great idea, because right now it seems to be our only one.

Tyrog - If you want to join, we'll need something to gauge you by. It's usually not worth it to take someone without any skill, because a project needs to know that it's members can preform with the necessary skill level. That's not always true, and not any kind of indication on your behalf, but it's necessary.

EDIT - Oh, uh, whichever you choose. If you don't want everyone to hear it, just PM it to me.

ed;315534']Tyrog - If you want to join' date=' we'll need something to gauge you by. It's usually not worth it to take someone without any skill, because a project needs to know that it's members can preform with the necessary skill level. That's not always true, and not any kind of indication on your behalf, but it's necessary.

EDIT - Oh, uh, whichever you choose. If you don't want everyone to hear it, just PM it to me.[/quote']

I could try with some WIP, I remember there's an audition or something like.

I may PM you. If it's not alright, no problem. :razz: