Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Heh, I'm sure this is a total waste of my time, but the boss theme from Cave Story would be awesome (wether it be the Doctor, or the secret level Hell's boss).

Either way, this project looks (or at least looked, lol) promising!

Haha, I've done it again. Disappear, that is.

Anyways, sorry about my absence (again). I plan to begin work on that damn WIP o' mine fairly soon (probably tomorrow if all goes well with my Castlevania remix). I WILL finish this WIP, it's my sole duty as a remixer to stick to something til the end.

Oh...you'll probably have to disregard the WIP I have on the forums. More than likely, I'm going to scrap it and start fresh.

Again, sorry to have disappeared on you guys. ^^;

So if the Sinistrals tune is still available I want it.

If the Deus tune is still available... I have one recorded that would probably work. I can easily change it if need be.

Probably not many have played Suikoden here (seeing only 3 remixes in this site). Its a long shot but Id like to hear Gothic Neclord remix in this project.

Hey Nineko, how do you say "Chaos Compendium - Crescendo of Catastrophe" in Italian? Is there a way to do that so that every word starts with a "c"? All of the words in that title are Italian or Greek anyway. Except the word "of". :)

Dr. Wily has a different BGM every time so I guess bringing him in wouldn't be a good idea. Shodan, maybe?

... I wonder if there's a game where God is the last boss.

Damn near EVERY shin megami tensei game.....

Funny that'd it appear I'm blocked from posting in this thread.... not that that has anything to do with an absence.

I'm a downright idiot. I had a great thing going and gave it up. Partially because I was a bit bothered with the OCR community (but no one here, take my word for it. More of a general statement), and partially because I didn't think I deserved this project. It was going in a direction I'm not sure I wanted to be involved with, and, well... I'm not entirely sure myself of every reason, something like a culmination of my own worst aspects (me, not the project). It's inspiring to see it's still around, with or without me.

I could sit hear and bemoan myself and my actions... but I'd rather not. I've taken about a week to decide whether or not I want to come back, but it's not up to me. If you guys will allow me to continue on this, I'd be glad to lend my hand back to the project.

I'm cool with it. I'd even go on record saying I'd help as an assistant on this. Even though I'm seldom online at times when others would be.

My track is till sitting there almost done. Just let me know when you wanna start this back up and I'll finish it up.

I say go for it... only thing that can keep a project going is a coördinator that's on everybody's asses if you ask me ;)

Well for one thing, the tracklist's gonna need to take an overhaul. Anybody that's already got a track, well that's great and they can keep it. But considering I started the project mid-2006 and the tracklist was formed shortly after, I'd like to make some edits, add and remove a few bosses. I was acting partially in self-interest.

Oh, neat, we can embed youtube now? I've been gone too long. Well, as if that wasn't already a "duh" statement to make. I think one thing I was hesitant about before was making changes, which is another stupid thing to say because I seemed to do it every so often. I'm going to tighten the rules on valid remixing material, and make everything a bit clearer. I've gotta switch up that list a bit, too. I mean, some games everyone likes, and some games I like. Like I said, I was acting partially in self-interest and I think now, I've got a further expanded view on what's popular and what's not. Expect some edits if I can ever change the damn thing, and some talking around here. I don't need my password or anything, I still know it, I can log in. I just can't post/edit. I feel like I've been fucking blacklisted. Ever since that ocr meetup, really. I mean, I had nothing to do that weekend, and it sounded like fun. It was like a club I wasn't invited to. Granted I had a blast, but that's not the point, I acted like an immature freakin' idiot.

But that's talking too much. I can go ahead and say I'm mostly a different person. Jeez, how fast people can change. But then, now it sounds like I'm inviting a re-evaluation. Which I half-am, but I don't want to sound needy. The whole site makes me feel extremely awkward at this point. But that's probably because I haven't been on (posted, anyway) in a while. Mid-late 2007 ... you know, it's not as long as I remember. Recap; some tightening, cleaning up. Taking things seriously now. Goddamn...