BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, I've made a decision, you haven't heard from me quite some time, which was basically because I was caught up in a lot of other remixes and projects. Believe me when I say, I have tried my best to continue with the Sephiroth mix, it just didn't work out at all, even though I continued to convince myself I would finish it sometime. I feel really bad for 'hogging' this important mix for such a long time and coming up with pretty much nothing in return, so I guess it's time to let someone more capable of doing the song justice take the reins. Yes, I'm basically dropping out, but believe me when I say it wasn't an easy decision for me to make.

If it's any consolation at all, I could post the midi of what I have (About 3 minutes of material) so anyone interested could salvage from it whatever they need, you wouldn't even have to give me credit or something.

Once again, I'm really sorry.

That's too bad, Tensei... Thanks for trying to get it finished. I'm afraid you're not the only one who has dropped out or will drop out. Activity in this project seems to have been long gone and there really should be happening something before things will turn around.

I mean, I can finish my mixes but I don't see a project being released if there's only 6 or so mixes finished... So, what's the plan, Pi?

• 3 weeks later...

available for saxophone (any), band instruments, bass guitar, sequencing, and male vocals. if you need a demo, contact me (i don't disappoint, don't worry).

if no one's taken one of these by christmastime, i might be convinced to do one of them. we'll see how time works out (i've got music needed for tetrisphere, two kinda secret project, a personal album, pokemon, and radical dreamers).

if you want to see me do a track, pm me.

that said, how many tracks are completed for this project?

You're always welcome to join proph. To be honest, not many songs are done and the project's not really progressing that much. I think we need to do some extreme changes, but Pi's not really around to decide anything. Might do somethign myself in the near future. Anyway, tracks that are mostly done are:

Bowser (great work from leepmeister)

M. Bison (me)

Sinistrals (avaris)

Far along (and/or are actively being remixed):

Saturos & Menardi (Dash Myoku)

Gruntilda (Joker)

Mother Brain (mlo)

Gilgamesh (me)

We have some other mixes half finished, but the mixers nowhere to be seen (you know how it goes)... but that's it. Much needs to be done, but it wont happen unless something changes over here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Haha, I've done it again. Disappear, that is.

Anyways, sorry about my absence (again). I plan to begin work on that damn WIP o' mine fairly soon (probably tomorrow if all goes well with my Castlevania remix). I WILL finish this WIP, it's my sole duty as a remixer to stick to something til the end.

Oh...you'll probably have to disregard the WIP I have on the forums. More than likely, I'm going to scrap it and start fresh.

Again, sorry to have disappeared on you guys. ^^;

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History