Sony PSP

The Damned

Ok, 2 things, but first this: I did not know that you could download game demos, and even PSOne games onto your PSP from the Playstation store. I feel somewhat lame since I JUST found out about it, but I feel even more AWESOME since coming across the demo for God of War.

Seriously. This game is amazing. So amazing in fact that I can only describe in the following fashion. It's like sucking down pure sugar from a straw and having the most amazing sugar shock ever, but instead of sugar, it's pure, unadulterated, gory violence, which is AWESOME. Even the music punches you in the face and then says "Hey listen, I'm badass, and you'd better go play this game NOW!" Seriously buying the game.

Now, on to Patapon. I'm not going to tell you why you should buy this game, but rather, I'll just point back to Ifrit's post above my own. The game is great, stupid fun, and it's only $20. Go buy it.

get a fat one with firmware at or before 3.50 and a copy of lumines

Dude. I just bought the new psp at Best Buy for about $200 with the game Daxter, Family Guy Collection, and a 1 GB mem stick. Firmware is 3.80. No used.

Brand spankin new. Not bad in my book.

Hey gang, Game Days sale at gamestop is still going on, and you can get some serious discounts on a few games(like 50% off at times) like Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max for the PSP. Only 10 bucks right now for a new copy. Seriously, go grab it. It's Street Fighter Alpha 3 with like 13 game modes and 37 characters, several of which were added to this version from other capcom fighters. It's actually a very good port.

You can also grab games like Odin's Sphere for the PS2 for 20 bucks n' stuff.

They'll find a fix for the new version. Always do. The 2DC chip for the Wii was considered "unmodable." Then they modded it. Boom.

its d2c first off and there is a current board that is EXACTLY the same as d2c but no mod chip bypasses the protection

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of PSPs, I just bought one this Tuesday. It's the red God of War model. I had heard about being able to install custom firmware that lets you load up emulators like ZSNES and whatnot. Well, what I did not know was that you have to downgrade your firmware first before you can install the custom firmware, and I actually just updated to Sony's 4.1 firmware. Any ideas on downgrading from 4.1 or am I pretty much fucked?