OCR Diablo2/D2X League!

zircon

If it's not too late, I might be interested on this - your 8pm seems to be my 11am, and since I'm working afternoon/evening shifts this year, if that's the time you'll be msotly playing it works with my schedule. So, can I join up? Won't take too long to catch up one Act, and I'm happy to play whatever class people are wanting. (Paladin sounds obvious, but I've played a bit of every class and like them all)

I played heaps of D2 single player back in the day, but I haven't played a lot online since I had dial-up back then. Fortunately, US West is the fastest server for me, so I shouldn't have any lag issues.

I'm at work at the moment, but I can join the irc channel at home. Which is where I'll be most days from next week on.

If it's not too late, I might be interested on this - your 8pm seems to be my 11am, and since I'm working afternoon/evening shifts this year, if that's the time you'll be msotly playing it works with my schedule. So, can I join up? Won't take too long to catch up one Act, and I'm happy to play whatever class people are wanting. (Paladin sounds obvious, but I've played a bit of every class and like them all)

I played heaps of D2 single player back in the day, but I haven't played a lot online since I had dial-up back then. Fortunately, US West is the fastest server for me, so I shouldn't have any lag issues.

I'm at work at the moment, but I can join the irc channel at home. Which is where I'll be most days from next week on.

Ain't aussie timezones fun? If you happen to get on tonight to play catch up to these guys then pm me on D2, check me previous post for my account name.

haha. I've had this game forever and been on and off online play. Probably started at least 30 characters at different times, all of which were deleted before I started a new one. My last one is long gone. I think I started it a year ago...anyway. I don't know how much I'll be able to play, as my schedule isn't very predictable, but I'm game for this. Might give me the spark I need to keep one character.

accnt name: probably Arcolyte

char name: probably Arcolyte

class: don't know yet. Any suggestions?

Actually zircon posts our progress on the first post.

Hehe, thanks, I gotta learn to read first posts more often.

EDIT: After a bunch of confusion on my behalf, I've just worked out that your Monday nights at 8pm are my Tuesday mornings at 12pm. Crap thing is, I'm at uni that time so there's pretty much no hope of me hooking up with you lot (not this semester anyway). Oh well, have fun.

Just go on IRC dude. If you can find OCR league people to play with, then you can play with them anytime. You don't only have to play on scheduled nights. C'mon, read the post!

Oh yeh, I've been tryin to bump into you lot on other days, just that I haven't been relying on using IRC as a meeting point....(just been randomly messaging in game to see if anyone's around). I also tend to jump on at night aussie time so you guys would probably be snoozin then. I'll make an effort to get on earlier though.

Looks like I have some catching up to do. Last I checked, I was still at level 23, and I'm only at act IV in Normal Mode. So yeah, if I'm home early enough Sunday, I'll most likely be on by 6 or 7, so if anyone's available, I'd like to attempt to catch up.

To all member of the Diablo II league:

I have made a community mule for everyone to store their items that they want to share with others. I ran out of room in my stash and inventory holding on to things I thought people might want. After talking to some people about it I thought it would be a good idea to make one. But enough small talk here are the rules of the mule(s);

1.) Please take only what you need: It may be tempting to sell something for cash or trade it for some runes for your HOTO, but this is for the community.

2.) Let someone know what you took: Say what you took in IRC or on the thread. This way I can keep track of what is going where.

3.) Don't use the mule any longer than you have to: Don't log on as go afk (unless you are muling by yourself which only takes 5 mins. to solidify a game). As of now, there is only one account and about 11-12 people. The number of accounts may change depending on how much people start to find or contribute but still the principle remains the same; Log on, do your business, log off.

4.) Think about what you are going to contribute before you put it on the mule: Ask yourself "is anyone going to find a use for this?" before packing the mule with items. If you see potential in the item to give it to him, if not, then go get some gold off of it.

After a short period of time, I will check the mule and see which items are still on the mule. If there is an item that has been on him for awhile and no one has placed a "hold" on it, I will pawn it to the nearest merchant to keep him clutter free. The gold can be used by whoever needs some (just be considerate of others).

I’m not posting the account name and pass in here for obvious reasons, but ask Zircon, Escariot, or Myself for the info in IRC and we’ll fill you in. Thank you.

Hey all,

I thought it would be a good idea to do a daily catalogue of the items. This way people who didn't have time to play can see what's on the mule and place holds, and also so that the community know what's up.

As of 3/6/07, 11:35 p.m. PST the mule has the following:

Staves/wands/sticks:

Arm of King Leoric - Tomb Wand

Spire of Lazarus - Gnarled Staff

Melee Weapons:

Coldkill - Hatchet

Ranged Weapons:

Demon Machine - Chu-Ko-Nu

Shields:

Radament's Sphere - Ancient Shield

Rings:

Nagelring

Set Items:

* The Disciple Set

-Rite of Passage - Demonhide Boots

* Immortal King Set

-Immortal King's Will - Avenger Guard

-Immortal King's Forge - War Gauntlets

Items removed from mule:

Ume's Lament - Dyne

Venom Ward - Dyne

+1 Necro Ammy - Liquidated

Rare +1 Barb Ammy - Jabe?

Chance Guards - Chapel

Gull - Chapel

That's all for the list tonight. Remember that items are a first come/reserved, first served basis. Let me know if any corrections need to be made (Keep in mind when i did this catalogue).