Starcraft 2

Shadow Wolf

I'm so getting this. Just bought parts for my new computer I'm building, so this game will be great to test it out. Looking forward to finally being able to play PC games smoothly for once.

I'm not really that great to play competitively either. But UMS games ftw. Gotta love those defense games.

I wish I could get this tomorrow, unfortunately I'm pretty sure my laptop won't be able to handle it, graphically. It's got the barest of bare graphics card. Hopefully I'll be able to get it soon enough so I can get my ass kicked all over the internet.... again. I'm really excited for the campaign though, I loved the first one.

man fuck all y'all with computers fast enough to run this thing >:[

i probably wont be able to play this until the damned protoss campaign is releasednosiridontlikeit.gif

Really, the requirements aren't that terrible -- Blizzard has always been good about getting their games to run on as many machine as possible.

hi stop spending money on hallucinogens and give it to me

Hello! If you suck as bad as I do at the original, we should play SC2 sometime tomorrow.

I'm going to some crappy midnight release party of this thing just because my friend wants to.

I can understand if it's something to do BEFORE the midnight opening, but if you're going to stick around for festivities AFTER the release... all I have to say is what is wrong with you? You play a game when it's released, you don't go to a party for it.

Really, the requirements aren't that terrible -- Blizzard has always been good about getting their games to run on as many machine as possible.

yep! except my current machine doesnt even match up to their minimum specs!

hi stop spending money on hallucinogens and give it to me

i dont buy them i grow them and that aint the point nohow

you wanna pay my rent? then ill front you the cash to build me a pc :][

I'm going to some crappy midnight release party of this thing just because my friend wants to.

if its a lan party you aint got SHIT to be complaining about

i know i keep saying this, but a computer to run SC2, DIII, and all these other awesome PC games coming out is much cheaper than what people think. based on the system specs for SC2, i could probably do something for around 600$ - or even less - that still plays them on pretty decent settings for a big monitor.

I feel like I could run it well enough based on my system, I'd just have to turn down all the graphics ALL the way, and that doesn't sound fun to me, but I should probably double check the specs to see.

Dude I don't blame you, the soundtrack is TITS.

Also judging from the way the game looks on lowest settings (which is not bad honestly), I'm pretty sure you could run it with a $250 pre-fab. With $60 and some rebates, it's entirely possible to get yourself a PSU and graphics card that will easily put you in medium (if not high) settings territory, and I'm being completely serious when I say it doesn't look all that much worse than high (just enable 3D portraits), which is itself almost indistinguishable from ultra settings on any reasonable resolution.