OCR00840 - Wild Arms "Dové L'Amore"

Ginnsu

Wild Arms 'Dové L'Amore'

I must confess, I have never liked Wild Arms music. It always reminded me of corny western movies, and the horrors of my childhood watching Fievel Goes West. But since DJ Crono went and turned the theme into a hip hop beat, I can bounce to that. Yes folks, DJ Crono went and did it again, another french Rap, with a kick ass reflection of the original song. I knew this dude was hot when I heard his first song, and I'm so very glad he keeps coming back to make sure he's proven that. Amazing remix, DJ Crono, certainly don't stop now.

Like DJCrono's first ReMix, this one isn't quite my taste as far as the genre of music. But everything about the way it's remixed is unique and makes it well worth the download. What I like a lot is that DJCrono does his own lyrics. With the first remix, I wasn't as disappointed as some that it wasn't his voice singing. Nonetheless, it does add to it when it's original in every aspect (except the source material of course). Nicely done, and a recommended download.

8O <----- See that face? That's the best way to describe this song.

I must say, DJ Crono is a complete genius. He's everything in a remixer that I want to be. Everything about this song is amazing, the rythm, the lyrics, the foreign language, the syllables, the accent, every last note and drum beat, this song is pure amazing. I love it.

THIS SONG IS AMAZING! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!

And that's all I have to say about the war in Vietnam

8O <----- See that face? That's the best way to describe this song.

I must say, DJ Crono is a complete genius. He's everything in a remixer that I want to be. Everything about this song is amazing, the rythm, the lyrics, the foreign language, the syllables, the accent, every last note and drum beat, this song is pure amazing. I love it.

THIS SONG IS AMAZING! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!

And that's all I have to say about the war in Vietnam

Wow, thank you sgtrama, I don't know what to say. I hope that everyone likes it, and knows that I work hard, like all the remixers, to be the best I can, and bring you the best remixes I am capable of. Thank you-

-DJ Crono-

coool :D

amazing

great..

creative

new

3d surround sound O.O

slight funny accent when DJ Crono says "are immortal" :P

but doesn't spoil it :D

"You want the mic back.. gimme the mic back"

oh yeah >_<

ps: I always loved that particular theme.. nice to hear a variation of it at last :)

The drums and effects the the songs beginng are amazing.. I keep looking around the room not sure where the sound source came from :D

and near the end there are those mysterious, echoey synth vocals that come in adding a nice touch over Crono's rappin :)

creative stuff :)

slight funny accent when DJ Crono says "are immortal" :P

The drums and effects the the songs beginng are amazing.. I keep looking around the room not sure where the sound source came from :D

Accent? I didn't notice :wink: My source is that of the unknown. A true magician never tells his secrets............okay well it had something to do with a lot of hard work and effort :D:D

Dear Jaroban,

What song were YOU listening too? Dove' L'Amore? Thanks for your review and constructive critisism........I guess. Let me elaborate on the subject:

1. I had TWO intros, back to back, maybe you didn't notice. The first one is 00:00 - 00:10. The second one is quicker and more of a wrap up, that leads into the main verse going from 00:11 - 00:21. They're perfect matches of the original soundtrack, which....I own. That's how I was able to get the notes. I kept rewinding, and playing, rewinding and playing. Next

2. If you remember correctly, the intro the real song is only one instrument, the nylon guitar, I had a guitar, strings, bass, and drums, how's that weak? But, you're intitled to your opinion.

3. The original ending from the game, since you like comparing everything to the original, end the same way the song begins, if you remember correctly, the Whistle, right? Okay. My song has the big build up with the electric guitar and all, then dies down to just the drum and the analog synth. Then stops just like the "Original".

4. That whole Dmin/C/Dmin.........what? Man, you're getting technical, but I don't worry about chords. I just play. Call it unorthadox, but I get the job done. It's a remix remember. I can't remember if I used the real notes or not, but who cares? You can tell it's Wild Arms intro, and that's what counts.

But really, thanks for the constructive critisism. You should make one too, you seem to have all these good ideas and suggestions for me :D

~DJ Crono~

Wow.

I gotta say right from the start that I've never heard the Wild Arms music, so I can't make any judgement on how it sounds in relation to the original, then again, perhaps this gives me a more unbiased viewpoint.

This ReMix is amazing, I was addicted to DJ Crono's first piece, and it seems as though this is DJ Crono taking the unique style he created and refining the way he does it. The lyrics sound much better, not that I had any complaints with the original, but these are much more... meshed with the piece, much more developed. It still has a very rappy feel and still makes me want to keep it on repeat until I'm sick of it.

I can see myself trying to learn the lyrics and singing along soon. This is a really great mix, I expect more great things from DJ Crono in future. No pressure, really. :D

As an afterthought, I love the shameless self promotion, "Viva la, viva la, viva la DJ Crono." I think I might be inclined to agree.

I liked this mix a lot. Here are some of the things I liked:

1. Your samples were really well chosen and they complimented each other very nicely.

2. The balance was very good, the drums were not overbearing, which is great.

3. I liked your creativity, your rhythmic reinterpretation of the melody really fit the new style of the song well.

4. The vocals were well-conceived and they sounded good. I only caught a few of the spanish phrases so I'm not sure how clever they were but they sounded good musically ;)

My review before was a bit out of line, so I apologize. This is really one of the better mixes I've heard on here, because I could really tell you're using your head and being creative with it. I guess because of this I thought I'd offer up some critiques and try and help you along the way; unfortunately my critiques were entirely based on personal tastes which is stupid, because obviously everyone's tastes are different. In retrospect I realized that I wouldn't want to see a review like that on one of my mixes.

All in all you did a nice job so congrats. I'm new to this reviewing thing so I hope you'll accept my apologies.

Look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

-~•Jaroban•~-

Though your sig is giving me nightmares, I can't think of a single negative thing to say about your music.

What? The last sig I had was scarier than this one. It's just a picture of me and some lights, don't be scared now, sheesh :roll: But thanks for the positive feedback soup. Oh, and you're old sig (the guitars) gave me nightmares too. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I'll be honest when I say I really don't like rap, or hip-hop, or any of the subgenres. The genre itself is, well, rather 'meh' to me, and I never found any interest in it. Maybe it's because the lyrics, more often than not, favor violence over anything else, and that's not exactly a message I like to listen to. If I want that, I'll bloody turn on CNN. However, DJ Crono, in all his works, has done a beautiful job in sensibly mixing what was formerly just videogame soundtrack into a very listenable, very different genre. Out of all his mixes, though, this one happens to be my favorite.

The mix itself is very polished, and I have no idea the terminology of music, but I can safely say that even my usually picky ears have found a place for DJ Crono, and that's saying a LOT, because that's usually saved for only the VERY best (or atleast in my opinion). Not only that, but to have the ability to make someone who doesn't traditionally like the genre enjoy what they're hearing despite their prejudice towards the particuliar type of music is something that shouldn't be overlooked, and despite any disinterest in rap or hip-hop you might have, I do highly suggest you pick this remix up and have a listen.

The only criticism I might have for it is that the vocals are a little too low, but that might be because I have bad ears =D

9/10

Though your sig is giving me nightmares, I can't think of a single negative thing to say about your music.

What? The last sig I had was scarier than this one. It's just a picture of me and some lights, don't be scared now, sheesh :roll: But thanks for the positive feedback soup. Oh, and you're old sig (the guitars) gave me nightmares too. :wink:

jeah, I know this is a late reply but...

You have an expression there on your face that's like a mix between "woah, you listenin' to me? I see you." and something out of like GM (or Zoolander (Owen Wilson)).

Please don't take that seriously, I'm only joking.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00840 - Wild Arms "Dové L'Amore"