On the Breath of the Wind - Wind Waker Project - Breaking News: SkyRiderX Co-Director!!!!

Swifthom

Ok. I made this same type of post on the Smash Bros. Crusade as well.

I'm going to be busy and out of town for the next 2 weeks. Therefore, I'm not sure I can get anything to you for another 3 weeks. I can try earlier than that, but I doubt it will happen.

And by the way, you can put my name down for claimed WIP on the original post, unless I haven't noticed and you did. Not important. Just thought I'd let you know.

Ok. I made this same type of post on the Smash Bros. Crusade as well.

I'm going to be busy and out of town for the next 2 weeks. Therefore, I'm not sure I can get anything to you for another 3 weeks. I can try earlier than that, but I doubt it will happen.

And by the way, you can put my name down for claimed WIP on the original post, unless I haven't noticed and you did. Not important. Just thought I'd let you know.

I'd just like to point out that you've now committed to three different projects, at least. Are you sure you can handle this?

Bad news first eh?

Sadly last week one of our tracks (Maritime Battle -

) was pulled.

So Maritime Battle is now free. Someone come take it, please, I love that song :-P

Good News:

To make up for that I have brief WIPs from Chernabogue and TheRexAsaurous so we're 1 track up overall :)

Other news:

I'm still sitting on the trailer with just one further edit to make before I'm happy. It will be done, I promise :-P

Looking forward to hearing it :)

Sad news i'm afraid, one of the tracks from our trailer has been lost. It is being replaced but it does mean that what I was planning to show off pretty much now is going to have to be shelved. I will work out a replacement soon - promise :(

On the plus side we're all working really hard to make sure our mixes are as strong as they can be.

No word yet, although we have had some comments back from WIP moderators that I've redistributed to artists. Consensus from pretty much everyone is songs just aren't quite finished yet :-P

An album like this that isn't 'official' OCR and isn't from people with a clear 'OCR' track record to prove our credentials probably needs to be 99% done before we'll get the word back from above.

If we're not though there are other options for release and I'm happy this will be a great album either way :) Of the people who have heard it even our harshest critic yet gave us a tentative thumbs up overall.

Reminder people: work on your songs.

You have until MAY :)

Edited by Swifthom

Genre wise i'm not going to post specific restrictions, we have a small range of different genres represented - go for an idea and a sound that you think will help you produce an amazing song.

If you want PM me with a link to your first sketches and I'll let you know what I think. Or go over to KNGI and there you'll be able to hear some of the other tracks on offer.

Genre wise i'm not going to post specific restrictions, we have a small range of different genres represented - go for an idea and a sound that you think will help you produce an amazing song.

If you want PM me with a link to your first sketches and I'll let you know what I think. Or go over to KNGI and there you'll be able to hear some of the other tracks on offer.

It may be some time before I get something out there but I'm slowly but surely workin' on it. ^_^

Looking forward to it.

I picked up the trailer video and replaced your old song today, hope you don't mind :smile: It will see the light of day somewhere sometime soon, I just want to be sure it's perfect :wink:

In other news: it's March now.

Deadline: MAY.

2 months people :-)

Some final tracks have already started to arrive :D

Edited by Swifthom

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there.

I'm not dropping my track, but I need to let everyone know I haven't even started it. I put together a few different ideas but I wasn't sure I had it yet.

Additionally, my schoolwork situation is keeping me from doing a whole lot, and I have my own indie project I'm working on and songs I've written that I want to work on. This isn't to go and say I'm defying this project and just avoiding it. But when I write a song, I gotta execute it to Logic Pro. ^_^

Currently I'm--surprisingly, honestly--having a hard time finding a good feel for Dragon Roost. Anyone have some ideas? I promise I will have a good amount of stuff to you by April, Swift, and I'll have the final thing done by May. :)

Edited by Garrett Williamson

I'm totally double-posting. I'm so lovely.

I have 3 different versions of Dragon Roost I did some time back. One of them I went back and suddenly noticed I may have something here, but the other two weren't as special. I'd like to show them to the team, but the issue is that I don't want to reveal it to all the public on this thread. Could we create a private thread in the Projects area under the Community category? Ya know that place? Then we could all post our remixes and talk about them, also.

If Swift is the absolute only one making crits here, then I guess I can just PM you, Swift, but if not, why not create a private thread? Are we able to?