prophetik music

Chrono Cross Remix Project - cover art in first post!

126 posts in this topic

sounds great, dude! i haven't gotten anyone talking about it that i remember, and i haven't received a wip for it so it's still up for grabs. make sure you get the right dragon-related track, there's like twelve =P

got a really nice wip for arni village that's basically done. gonna mark it off and just need a lossless to call it finished.

edit: also, this means we've got 10/20 tracks taken or finished. not bad, guys!

I will give Forest of Illusion a shot, if it is not taken.  Just to be sure I understand, the tracks on the first disk will be fast paced?

i haven't heard anyone send me a wip for Forest of Illusion, so you're welcome to get me a wip (unless someone nabs it first!). don't worry about which disc it'd be on, just get me the music and i'll 'classify' it from there.

I want to express my interest in participating in this - my genre is early music (celtic, medieval etc) acoustic-based. I'm not sure if that's the type of thing you're looking for on the 'slow' disc?

21 minutes ago, Peíorele said:

I want to express my interest in participating in this - my genre is early music (celtic, medieval etc) acoustic-based. I'm not sure if that's the type of thing you're looking for on the 'slow' disc?

that'd be awesome! why don't you send me a PM with some additional information like what track you're interested in doing, and we can talk more there?

Still working on mine! I got a bit delayed by a sudden snowstorm(because Oregon never gets those) but I'm back home and back at work now.

ok, i sent out follow-ups to most everyone who's submitted wips or has been in contact with me. i have a few people sending in new wips soon so i'm excited to hear how it's going from everyone! check your PMs please, looks like not everyone has email notification of PMs turned on.

as of today we've got 6 finished, 4 WIPs, and four or five more WIPs promised to be in soon. looking pretty good!

Hi, love Chrono Cross a lot of celtic themes and string work.
Happy to offer recordings for violin/viola (and very easy cello harmonies) if needed by people (for a few tracks) - good luck with the project =)

Anyone already working on Voyage - Home World? If not, I go work on a WIP but I need to mull a bit over the idea I have for this before I can start on it.

18 hours ago, Jorito said:

Anyone already working on Voyage - Home World? If not, I go work on a WIP but I need to mull a bit over the idea I have for this before I can start on it.

haven't had a wip for it yet, no. go for it!