SZRC - The Sonic Zone Remix Competition 2012

SuperiorX

For one thing, Zirc was or is on vacation, plus the post office really does not work that fast. You most-likely can't ship something from the US East coast to the UK in a week's time, not even if somehow zirc mailed that stuff out on the same day as the results were released, which I know he didn't. So you betta find something else to put in or you ain't gonna make it.

Its officially Sonic the hedgehog's birthday, i will be spending my day playing it on my mega drive :D oh and wont the final battle of the sonic bracket be released today? :D

Can't wait to hear the mixes, your all doing great work.

Hope you all have a great day on the blue blurs bday

Its officially Sonic the hedgehog's birthday, i will be spending my day playing it on my mega drive :D oh and wont the final battle of the sonic bracket be released today? :D

Can't wait to hear the mixes, your all doing great work.

Hope you all have a great day on the blue blurs bday

Well they'll be released in about 16 hours. Not sure if that is today or tomorrow for you folks, but it's tomorrow for me :grin: So Happy 21st Birthday tomorrow Sonic! You can legally drink away the sorrows of your declining career tomorrow! :-P

I personally liked all the submissions for this round/ bracket.

Both Gario and Syllix's submissions were good, but I thought Gario's Drop Bass Zone was the more fun submission, though I thought Syllix's Cloudwalker was more thematic.

I really enjoyed Brandon Strader's Will-o'-the-Wisp and LadyWildfire's My Wispy Breath. Both were great songs. This was not an easy choice.

I really liked My Wispy Breath - it's more aligned with my natural mood, and though I moved on from that kind of music style a long time ago, it evoked those days for me and made me smile. However, Brandon's Will-o'-the-Wisp edged ahead by a single electron, positively charged with source blending, and great guitarwork.

Pretty sure your vote counts as long as you vote for every mix in a given round. Seeing that the Sonic and Robotnik rounds are considered separate rounds for the sake of voting, I think you'll be alright, Dustin.

Yeah his votes will count. As long as people vote in each matchup for that particular Bracket Round is all that matters.

I've gotten both Sonic Bracket Finals songs now! They'll be up right at noon! Now we await the stunning conclusion of the Robotnik bracket votes!

EDIT: Only a half an hour left in voting! We have some extremely close matchups, so if you haven't voted yet, THEN GO VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!