OCR01677 - Leisure Suit Larry "Larry's Funky House of Lowe"

djpretzel

I never thought I'd see a remix from Leisure Suit Larry. :lmassoff:

Honestly. My dad had the game on our first computer. My siblings and I secretly played it. I could barely read, but I was still typing away at the game. I learned all about the birds and the bees among various other things...

I love the remix. Even though it's been so long since I played, I definitely remember the tune, and you played off of the old sound so well. The song is just as fun as I remember the game.

Now that you got the song stuck thoroughly in my head I'll have to find a copy of the game off of eBay or something.

"Yeah baby!"

Mattias, you are a legend. Never mind coming up with this in a week, but it's a really freaking catchy song. I love how you've really developed your own style, but you still use new techniques on every song. This one has a lot of great moments.

Thanks :) also, it was not a week it was worse! Dave e-mailed me wednesday evening and it had to be done friday :D

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This funkin' rocks! I don't know how the funk you pulled this funky track in just two days or so!

(8-O Definitely one to many funk puns in there......)

When I first heard this, I couldn't help but start giggling at how awesome it sound (And I'm not kidding, i was seriously giggling). A sexy groove and all around great track AnSo!

• 9 months later...

Though I don`t think I`m qualified to post a musical review I would like to thank Anso, DJ Pretzel and Al Lowe and everone else who`s working on/supporting this site. These sounds give me a great time...

Do it Larry, one more time!

P.S.: After listening to the remix a few times, I think this piece could use some support from other instrument lines to combine the relatively new "Yeah baby" with the minimalistic style of the original track.

• 4 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01677 - Leisure Suit Larry "Larry's Funky House of Lowe"
  • 3 years later...