No? YES!

Mustin

I'd like to know more about this DCT/Star controversy though. Hopefully it's not anything that has left open wounds (or that they've at least healed by now).

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2865&postid=54604

Still don't understand what the big deal was. Meh. In anycase, controversies should never get so big that they leave wounds that would last for this long.

The STFU part slightly reminds me of that new/old rap group *insert misc rappers/rapgroups name* and their song called "X" where they quite literally just repeated "X" over and over again.

Fixed for eternal accuracy (where "X" = anything)

HIDDEN MSG: I like rap, but I just love making generalized statements

EDIT: :D

Insert var %artist

Insert var %artist_release_date

Insert var %lyrics

define var %age

IF(%artist_release_data>TODAY()-2years)

THEN "old"

ELSE "new"

PRINT "The STFU part slightly reminds me of that %age rap group %artist and their song called %lyrics where they quite literally just repeated "%lyrics" over and over again.

Okay, looks like a good amount of people got turned on to the song that haven't heard it. That's all I really wanted. Because yeah, it's a cover, but god damnit...

It may very well be the greatest cover to save O A's marriage that has ever been created...

Or just the best song ever.

Rap haters:

"shut the fuck UP!"

I'm gonna go get some watermelon...