OCR's 1st Super Smash Bros Brawl Tourmanent

Arek the Absolute

You two are people that have been in communication for a while. Don't forget.

HengDe is already comfortable callin uz guyz so stay k :)))

Thy will be done.

Hengde, how about we just list our counterpicks here? If I lose, my first counterpick will be Yoshi's Story, and if I lose again I'll take FD. These will pretty much be my picks throughout the tourney. I'll be on tonight HengDe.

My wife's counterpick will always be FD. linkspast, please list yours and we'll try to play tonight.

argh the lag

one second game, two seconds lag

you got me good the first round, but i think i started getting used to your techniques by the end...like dodging that missile you start with etc...just couldn't get through the lag lol

GGs

GGs to IbanezNinja, who took a 3-1 victory.

My Lucas outmatched his Olimar for the first match, but he then took the gloves off with Marth to defeat Lucas in matches 2 and 3. Finally, my switch to Toon Link didn't help me in the last match, with no less than 2 dair suicides. :oops:

Good luck to everyone left in the tourney, see you guys next time.

GGs to IbanezNinja, who took a 3-1 victory.

My Lucas outmatched his Olimar for the first match, but he then took the gloves off with Marth to defeat Lucas in matches 2 and 3. Finally, my switch to Toon Link didn't help me in the last match, with no less than 2 dair suicides. :oops:

Good luck to everyone left in the tourney, see you guys next time.

You're still not done, you're still in the loser's bracket. If you want of course, but Its always fun.