Sign in to follow this  
DrumUltimA

MEETUP: Baltimore May '08 - pics page 19

Hey everybody! I was just talking to pixietricks and it looks like we're gonna try to do another Baltimore meetup! Here's the scoop:

When: 12:00 noon, Saturday, May 3rd?

Where: meet at Washington Monument in Baltimore (not the one in DC...)

Plan: uh, i dunno! Give your ideas! I have to play two concerts that day, and I know there will be some rehearsal involved earlier in the day for me, so I won't be around the whole time. Of course, ya'll can come to my concerts if you want ;)

But I've got a place and so does Jill, we can hang out at either place. Of course, video games are a must. But the last few times we've gone down to the inner harbor and watched movies, gone to the big arcade, stuff like that. We can do that again if ya'll want. Once again, any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, and here's some mappage:

peabodymap.jpg

Confirmed:

DrumUltimA

pixietricks

zircoin

bluefox

dom

Jiggle McPuff

The Green Tentacle

Kroze

Jose the Bronx Rican

Katsurugi

arrowned

q-pa

Xerol (late: 2-4)

kulaman

Larry and maybe djp!

Maybe:

Benzo

tgfoo

sgx

Hmm... a saturday with DrumUltima and Pixietricks. (I bet zircon's in!) I'll give it some thought and get back to you.

alright, if this date SUCKS then those of you who can't make it lemme know what is a better date, those of you who can let me know so we can compare. If there's gonna be a turnout of me, zircon and pixietricks, then we can explore other options!

Well, I won't be able to make it until at least june 15. I know that's late, so you'll prolly schedule one without me. If you do, you better have enough fun for me too.

Wow, haha! Everybody hates that date, eh? What about the following weekend: Saturday, May 3rd? The Baltimore Flower Mart will be happening, so that could be fun! It's a street festival with lots of flowers, crafts, and food.

Jill is proposing may 3rd, which would be cool because ya'll could come to my computer music concert which will be the PREMIERE OF MY MEGA REMIX!!! uhhhh lol

so is that better?

Jill is proposing may 3rd, which would be cool because ya'll could come to my computer music concert which will be the PREMIERE OF MY MEGA REMIX!!! uhhhh lol

so is that better?

DAMNIT GIVE ME A PREVIEW BECAUSE I'M SWEDISH!!!

May 3rd is actually pretty bad too, 'cause I have a work thing tentatively scheduled that day. Actually my work thing could possibly slip a week or two, so it's best not to plan around my schedule (if you were, hehe). I'll make it if I can make it.

If it's Baltimore, you'll have to chalk me up as a "never." * Sorry... I will gladly go to anything in Austin, though.

*At least until I get my own place etc. etc.

Mat 3rd?!? Gotta drive up to Pennsylvania the next morning with djp and Carlson of Mad-Gear LLC pimping the site for TooManyGames.

Why did you do this date I am so sad :'''-( [sic]

Mat 3rd?!? Gotta drive up to Pennsylvania the next morning with djp and Carlson of Mad-Gear LLC pimping the site for TooManyGames.

Why did you do this date I am so sad :'''-( [sic]

what the fuck larry!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay lets plan this around your schedule, what day are you free this YEAR

Put me down as a maybe. Its the last weekend I get to work on finals and If i haven't killed my self along with the computer lab I'll try coming over.

Will we have a ps2 this time?

O yea is the Gold chain fence still up around the park at the monument?