FAC - Fan Art Competition 14: BOSS MONTH - Voting Time!!!

atmuh

Sorry, but I don't use the nick, Bean outside of OCR and haven't for a very long time. Besides, Bean is an extremely common name for people to use. Binjovi on the other hand, is not so much. So it'll be much easier for people to find me and recognize me outside of these forums, like my deviantART page, for example.

You look like a Chocobo.

Sorry, but I don't use the nick, Bean outside of OCR and haven't for a very long time. Besides, Bean is an extremely common name for people to use. Binjovi on the other hand, is not so much. So it'll be much easier for people to find me and recognize me outside of these forums, like my deviantART page, for example.

about time :razz:

I'll let the fact that you changed your handle slip only because as a direct result, i now know that you have a deviant art profile. :<

You look like a Chocobo.

Seconded :smile:

results are in, thanks to everyone who voted!

ive been in contact with linkjing and he'll be giving us a new theme within a day or two

also im SHOCKED that no mods said anything about this thread being here

ill ask em what i should do next month (i dont like the compo forum :[)

also im SHOCKED that no mods said anything about this thread being here

ill ask em what i should do next month (i dont like the compo forum :[)

I'm wondering if they decided to let competitions run in GenDisc and then put them in compos after they run their course.

They did the same thing with FLMC X (even though I completely forgot about it, whoops!)

I'm kinda disappointed at what a low score I got. ;_;

Congrats linkjing!

The voting was very bifurcated this time...it seems that either you got very many points, or very few points. You were in the latter group, it seems. Even so, however, you are in fact in the top 50% of entries points-wise.

In terms of critiques, I <3 Guilty Gear and I <3 Dizzy so for that alone you are a winner in my book. As for the art itself, her eyes are a little googly-looking and you might try some more complex-looking shading.

I will post comments later if I feel like it. In the meantime, congrats Linkjing, your submission was awesome. I had no idea you were even an artist-type person.

thanks guys. good stuff from everyone (especially the mspaint pieces :D )

Congrats! Haha, you're not going to choose "MS Paint" for next month's theme, are you? ;)

..... 8-O

And to those who got relatively low scores *coughmecough*, this voting system is more or less designed to choose a single winner, rather than to rank each piece. Sucks for Cobalt =/ If only the instructions were to vote for the best game...