OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I've never been able to listen to music and play at the same time...I dunno. It's just something I can't do anymore. /shrugs

Also: I love your new sig Xerol.

(I was getting my ass handed to me earlier tonight, so for anyone who was there...may I please have it back?)

There is no such thing as "too close to snipe," it just makes it easier to see their head.

And I'll get around to a reserved slot. Probably when I head off to college.

well on your way to ultimate success in school!

I was glad to see lazytown on the rotation yesterday, I really like that map. For radio stations I still vouch for some dj.fm stuff, We're consistently getting a bigger crowd on steel, I think we got over 14 people last time.

Is there some sort of app for steam that keeps the radio in TF2? Rather, I know there is one, but how do I get it?

I don't want to keep opening the radio in VLC...

Not that I know of - it keeps it in TF2 only if the link to the stream is not a playlist file and it's embedded in the webpage. That's why I labeled the links I added that used a playlist file "pls file". The ones that came with the plugin initially I left there, and those use an embedded player in a webpage so those are fine.

Not that I know of - it keeps it in TF2 only if the link to the stream is not a playlist file and it's embedded in the webpage. That's why I labeled the links I added that used a playlist file "pls file". The ones that came with the plugin initially I left there, and those use an embedded player in a webpage so those are fine.

I get a 404 and then VLC opens up.

Whatever, I just wanted to try it, and when I did, didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

My favourite setup is the one [-Q-] clan uses, here's what it is...

you type music in the text box and this pops up IN GAME

radioscreen.png

It appears to be some version of the server startup screen or something (can you make html pages for the server? Because if you can this would be easy.) You pick your music, then this pops up (in this case I chose trance)

radiotrance.png

Now the music plays and you can close the window, it streams straight through WMP, which allows you to always change volume etc. and you never need to leave the game, You can just type music again, it closes the previous music and lets you pick new stuff. If it is at all possible, this would be the most preferable method for music, and as far as I can tell, it doesn't even need a mod. It's very hassle-free and has always just worked for me. Is it possible for us to do this instead?