OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

It seems that everyone I can think of to contact about this issue, including Baha, is outright ignoring me. I really didn't realize I was so strongly hated among the TF2 players of OCR and I'm disappointed because of how much I enjoyed playing with you guys. I guess I'm stuck with the ban in TF2 purgatory for now.

Looking forward to your commentary again : D

please, keep that commentary crap on a micspam server.

Fields, Bahamut has been very busy over the past month and hasn't had much time to deal with the tf2 server, you'd be better off contacting fireslash, powerlord, or now brushfire since he's online again to check the banlist for your IP or steam_id number-- those are the guys with ftp access to the best of my knowledge, so they'd be able to help you out the most. Hopefully the issue can be resolved, I remember playing with you some time ago and you were pretty fun.

also: lol what atma said about the steam forums a couple pages ago, i had a good laugh too :)

Well last time I was here with his commentary he did it with someone else and people seemed to enjoy it, so I dunno why you'd look at it that way.

And I suggested the steam forums because it seemed to make sense to me, lulz.

I don't take part in anything TF2 past playing on this server so I don't know about that stuff.

It seems that everyone I can think of to contact about this issue, including Baha, is outright ignoring me. I really didn't realize I was so strongly hated among the TF2 players of OCR and I'm disappointed because of how much I enjoyed playing with you guys. I guess I'm stuck with the ban in TF2 purgatory for now.

I unbanned you, deal with it nerd.

I hate to say it, but due to the mass number of people playing Engy on Turtlebine, it's now restricted to 2 per team (but only on Turbine).

That'll be awesome when a team has 2 offensive engies, and someone can't change class to defend the intel.

I'm headed off to a university, a laptop is more suitable there. It's got an nVidia 130M GT card, so it's not like I would be running off of integrated graphics or anything...

I dunno...I still don't understand the laptop in college thing. Sure, a desktop might give a little more trouble when moving, but otherwise I've found there to be little reason to have a computer outside of the dorm.

I dunno...I still don't understand the laptop in college thing. Sure, a desktop might give a little more trouble when moving, but otherwise I've found there to be little reason to have a computer outside of the dorm.

I think a tablet is best. Unfortunatly the tablet that I bought at an auction has decided to work perfectly...except for the whole being able to write on the screen part.

But yeah, I'm only using that because I think with onenote and dropbox, I pretty much never need another notebook again.