VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Anyway, the best show was Bootleg #1.

You know, the OC ReJects show.

If only for Jazzing It Up, Hardman Style.

Someday I'll release that one. I think I'm dubbing it VGF32.5, since the week after VGF32. It felt good winging it though. I'd never be able to have a detailed playlist on that one though; I forget what gold I had on that show.

I've got a Super Low Quality™ copy; I think Compy recorded it.

"Gold" indeed. Too bad you never got to actually do live judging. :(

Drugged up Vig for the win, though. It was even more entertaining than his recent stint on painkillers because he actually called in instead of just hanging around IRC.

Also, I just realized you played Cruton Vs Digital Coma Vs MushroomGRRl696969696969 - Bitches OUS Jam Style XP Sapphire Platinum Special Edition 95 Light Trial Demo WaReZ on the show too. Seriously, it's impossible to argue that any other show is superior.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? Since when did you stop participating in Song of the Week? o_O

Likewise though, I felt the same as you waiting for VGF59 to come through considering that at the time of the MP3's release I wasn't exactly review queen at VGMix like I was during the recording. But anyway, I still think you came through pretty well.

About a month ago. Mostly because I now have a full time job for Sega as well as other priorities, which might also explain the lack of me posting here recently.

About a month ago. Mostly because he was slacking his duties as well as other priorities.

The new job was a convenient excuse to get out with a retirement package, as opposed to being fired for incompetence.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anyone who has the VGF torrents and is willing to seed them? For some reason my computer suddenly decided to not connect to the lone seeder anymore (I assume it's Compyfox) so I'm stuck with 7 torrents with an average dl completion of 25%. Thanks for any help provided.

EDIT: I finally got them all - many thanks to the other seeder, whoever it is.

• 4 weeks later...
Is there anyone who has the VGF torrents and is willing to seed them? For some reason my computer suddenly decided to not connect to the lone seeder anymore (I assume it's Compyfox) so I'm stuck with 7 torrents with an average dl completion of 25%. Thanks for any help provided.

EDIT: I finally got them all - many thanks to the other seeder, whoever it is.

Cool, Roland was probably able to hook you up. Once I delete my collection of OC ReMixes (since the new torrents are finally out), I can seed more stuff. Still wish I could upload the backlog of old episodes.

Looks like the Emory gods are working in my favor tonight. Tried to upload VGF84 for quite a while now. Snag it.

Playlist / Chatlog / VGF84 MP3 (174MB/4hr12min)

OMGcut/paste dat URLz 4 teh win!

The show features all of OCR's most popular Site Project to date, Chrono Symphonic, including Compyfox's rough versions of all of Chrono Symphonic: Special Edition. WILL IT EVER ACTUALLY BE FINISHED (so we can post Chrono Trigger 'The Final Battle')? Who knows, but you'll be able to check out most of mixes exclusive to the (potentially) upcoming addendum if you snag this ep. Check out the beginning for several tracks for Shonen Samurai's "lovey album to his lady", Bolt of Blue featuring Ailsean, Kaijin, and Diggi Dis.

WILL IT EVER ACTUALLY BE FINISHED (so we can post Chrono Trigger 'The Final Battle')?

Apparently, Compyfox is under the impression that as long as he's banned he can't do squat. I would suggest that you try to get in contact with him about it. I've tried numerous attempts but he can't stop talking about his problems with OCR.

Either way, let me snag the MP3. It's been a while :)